BeautyHacker

Banobagi Clinic Concerns

Tbh I’ve never seen any photos for proof from these negative reviews, and that’s what made me choose to go to them. I went with what my gut told me. Hahaa

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell yea they’re hella expensive!! But they always give out discounts and promotions every month which makes it a lot cheaper.. and i totally disagree about those posts that say their work is not worth the money because the work they did for ME looks GREAT and I feel hella AMAZING about how I look,more than ever and having that feeling of confidence and feeling beautiful about yourself is totally worth it.

I think what you’ve heard of Banobagi (I mean death) is definitely just a rumor nothing serious. At least, from what I know, they are very respected and ranked as one of the top places in Seoul for facial contouring. As for botched someone, I’ve noticed many people coming up with a conclusion based on 2-3 months results. When you proceed v-line or zygoma or any other facial contouring surgery, you’d need at least 5-6 months, sometimes even up to 1 year to fully recover and see your final results. It took me about 4 months to get rid of swelling only and 6 months ish to see the finals. I had several consultations at different places but when I chose Banobagi, I understood that made the right decision.

for how long did you have to wear a bandage and can you share your pics by any chance? Sorry, but I can’t believe unless I see it myself

• 2 weeks later...
Hey girl is it okay if I can DM you? I was considering banobagi for my rhinoplasty as well, but there's not a lot of before and after pictures or reviews :sad:

• 2 weeks later...
Dr Harkyoung Kim. I went to see him today and he was very unhelpful. He previously spoke English to me when I had my surgeries. This time he didn’t speak English much and talked to me through the translator. He wouldn’t take responsibility and smirked/got annoyed at me when I said my eyes and nose make me feel uncomfortable. One of my eyes feel very heavy and they said it was because it was like that since the beginning. Well the shouldn’t they have fixed it? And no my eye didn’t feel heavy before surgery even though it was more droopy compared to the other eye. Now not only it’s still droopy but also feels heavy compared to the other eye. I paid so much for my eyes, even more than my nose. And don’t even mention my nose, comfortableness and softness was one of the key points I want after rhinoplasty, now it feels stiff, hard, heavy and pressured. They kept mocking me by saying things like “if you’re uncomfortable to the point YOU THINK YOU CANT LIVE/STAY ALIVE, then take it off/undo the surgeries when I say it’s affecting the way I live, as I’m always worried about my hard nose, I stay away from my little baby sisters and my dog to avoid them from accidentally touching/hitting my nose. I didn’t pay thousands of dollar to go through surgeries, feel uncomfortable and do surgeries to come back to my natural state. They said if I want to I could also do more surgeries but at my own cost. No way I’m going back to them.

• 2 weeks later...
hello I'm sorry for what happened to you. How is your healing now?

hello what a great result on your surgery, you look amazing. I'm thinking to do rhinoplasty this April, on your face to face consultation did you show ideal nose you want? or it will be depends on their suggestion?

Thank you for your concern. They ended up not doing anything for me, and I also ended up not doing anything in Korea anymore. I didn’t even ask them to do revisions for me but any methods that would fix my discomfort. I am sure now that if I want to eliminate the discomfort I will have to do revision surgeries. However, I will go to another country to do my surgeries instead of paying at least 5x times more in Korea and get treated like trash afterwards. Also my financial position isn’t very good at the moment. I can’t afford going back and forth to Korea if something similar happens again. Banobagi honestly made me lost my trust in Korean plastic surgery clinics.

• 2 weeks later...
In my case the operation went like this: I entered the operation room with my assistant and nurses were already there waiting for me. While they were setting up everything on me, the anesthesiologist came in and gave me a shot, I wasn’t fully out when Dr.Oh entered the operation room, everything was very blurry, but I definitely remember Dr.Oh voice.

Hi! Thanks :smile: no, I didn’t have any “perfect nose model” I just pointed which parts I want to be changed and made it sure Dr.Lee understood me correctly.

also in your original post, you mentioned someone died at the clinic, the story was fabricated. The person that posted the story actually did a follow up, in case you missed that.