BeautyHacker

Cosmetic surgery experience at GNG Hospital for African rhinoplasty and anti-aging procedures

Thank you so much for posting your experience, GnG is also on the top of my list (if they ever reply).
So sorry to hear about how much pain you went through post op, I’m fully expecting hell after mine.
Just wondering what kind of rhinoplasty did you go for? Is it silicone implant, cartilage from ear etc?
Sorry if you said it in a diff post but wondering what wish pic did you use?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the fat extraction, jokingly but not really a joke can you ask if they can take a little extra if they like ? lol

I did the following: 2mm donor rib cartilage bridge raise (I had a good enough bridge and I wanted natural results), lateral osteo, alar reduction, septal cartilage tipplasty, 3 functional surgeries to open up my nasal passages. Note I didn’t have any fictional deformities but I had super tiny nasal passages by birth and they basically did functional surgeries to enhance my nasal passages and not correct correct deformities.

Hahahahahaaha , unfortunately not. They take only what they need. They only removed 50ml from me.

I have a pretty flat bridge, but I really don’t like the look of a silicone implant, so that’s so great to hear you opted for donor cartilage! How does it feel?
Does GNG come with a guarantee Incase anything goes wrong post surgery?

All surgeries looked so good btw, you definitely look energized after.

For the nasolabial lines with fat graft, how are you finding them? Would you recommend it? I’ve been debating back and forth whether to just have fillers to reduce them or go with fat extract.

Aww man, hopefully 50 ml is a lot more than I think it is because I’m guessing they are aiming to extract a certain time of fat.

Well I can’t feel anything meaning I can’t feel that I have something in me. Yes there is a revision policy that is fair. When I say fair I mean if it’s a botch they will revise for free but if it’s not a botch and you just don’t like the shape then they are open for discussions to work out something with you but you will pay something though but not original price. It’s written on the paperwork I signed. About Fat graft. I like it and I also can’t feel there is a foreign thing in me. I personally don’t like using any non-human material in me as I believe I’m better off with my own tissue for obvious reasons. Even with medication I prefer to take human antibodies shot (beriglobin shot) to boost my immune system than take pills. Where I don’t have a choice of using autologous tissue or substance then of course I will take the only option i have even if it’s non-human but i try to go as autologous as possible. But it’s really your choice what suits you.

Lol lol lol 50ml is tiny man. 50ml is basically double shot using that silver shot measuring thing.

Is the guarantee time sensitive?

I totally agree with you on that, that’s why I feel like donor cartilage is better, that and idk personally I can spot a nose job with silicone implant from a mile away.

Apparently, especially with Korean celebs who have had fat graft you can see the needle insertion scar on your face, obviously it’s not too noticeable but it looks like a big pore or like a dot(?) on the skin. Do you have any scarring from the fat graft?

Guarantee is a lifetime. Fat graft scars - I’m just 21 days post op so your question is too premature for me answer because everything will be scared now even my alar. I have a medical background, so it takes a minimum of 3 months for a superficial scar to start to fade even an acne / pimple scar. The human skin needs at least 2-3 skin turnover cycles for scar to start to fade and each cycle is 28-30 days. So expecting to see no scar after 1 month is expecting the impossible. Even from those celebrities that pore / dot you see it’s an unfair judgement of results because the human body still needs to fix that and human body takes time to resolve those issues and for some people scaring can even take 6 months to fade and some people 3 months. It all depends on genetics and one can’t blame doctors for a person’s genetics :sad: .

Genetics play a role in one’s healing and scaring. I have bruises under my eyes like someone has beaten me up. Yet another girl who did exactly the same thing as me by same doctor her bruises disappeared after 10 days while me I’m on day 21 and with bruises. This is not a shock to me because I haven’t known all my life that I bruise very easily and the bruises take loooong to disappear. I bruised myself in Feb this year on my thigh and the bruise finally disappeared end June. So it took about 4 months for my thigh bruise completely 100% to disappear.

Day 23 Post Op Update: When i left SK, the doctors told me there will be swelling yo-yo going on my face from day 1 - day 90 (ie 3 months) then from 3 months on wards the swelling yo-yo will stop and there will be a progressive deswelling process starting as opposed to a swelling yo-yo effect. Guys, I can say that the swelling yo-yo is real, its no joke :smile: . Today I woke up this morning 23 days post op with a full face swelling even my eyelids are puffy and i look like i was crying all night which i wasn't lol... My eye colour is even slightly brown today and no longer white in used :smile: . Mind you on Saturday 21 days post op my swelling was looking so minimal. Note the general day to day swelling is not only on the nose, its the nose + immediate surrounding areas of the nose ie the malar, the cheeks area where alar is located and upper mouth area hence the upper lip is "frozen". From someone who doesn't know me they will say i have a full fat baby face but for those that know me they say im a little chubby faced lol so its that "oh my goodness, lets all run away" kind of shocking swelling. No that kind of swelling i experienced it between day 1 - 5 post op. Its winter here in my country and im starting to sneeze a lot. I have figured out how to channel most of my sneezing through my mouth but there is still residual sneezing that goes through my nose. I reached out to GNG and the Doc said technically it should be ok BUT to be very cautions its best i get over the counter anti-histamines just to keep the sneezing under control. Doc said i should avoid sneezing where possible and also avoid full blast nose blowing until 6 weeks post op which is when the nose structure should be solid enough to start to handle the pressure that comes with sneezing and nose blowing. Im now 3 weeks so 3 weeks more to go :smile: so until i reach 6 weeks post op i shall continue sneezing and blowing my nose like royalty lady (hahahahahaha).... by royalty lady nose blowing i mean heavy exhaling though my nose and not the typical nose blowing hahaha

:lol::lol: U are hilarious. Maybe if you are a size 000 & they have to extract fat from allover to get enough for the grafting?