BeautyHacker

Cosmetic surgery experience at GNG Hospital for African rhinoplasty and anti-aging procedures

I had fat grafting a month ago and have never noticed any sort of scarring from where they inserted the fat. They aren't using a huge cannula to insert the fat it's just a small needle.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree the needle is super tiny. More especially where they do FG under the eye and thats why they call the under eye area "Nano FG" because they use an tiny needle and takes time to do that area. For the other facial parts they use "Micro Needle" slightly bigger but still smaller than average needles we know.

one could hope i'd be slim by the time the surgery rolls round and the drs are like "youre just so slim, its hard to find enough fat"

Lol . I run marathons and ultra marathons as a hobby and I’m generally 54kg in weight. I stopped running in April and pigged out to gain 6kgs so when I was there I was 60kgs. The doctor still said I’m too thin. So he was forced to take fat from my thigh because I carry zero fat on my abdomen naturally. I’m one of those minimal fat on the upper body and tiny waist (without any waist line training just naturally like that) and bottom slightly thick but at 54kgs weight I look ok and don’t look weird

lolz. Pls keep us posted. Would also like to get a free lipo :biggrin: Maybe I could come along & donate if u don`t have enough:P

Damn. *puts down burger & fries*. I need those abs in my life. How does your training & meal plan look like on a daily basis? You should start a blog or insta selling fitness programs like massy arias - https://massyarias.com/. You would make a killing.

did u have FG under the eye too ?

Thanks dear. I hardly eat take outs the lines of Mac Donald’s etc. I eat home cooked meals which mostly consist of pics you see here. I train 5 times a week makes 90km per week (56miles) and included in that is 3 times a week strength training. One got to defy aging. I’m 37 years old by the way. I have an insta page but it’s a personal one which I post my food and training. The food you see here is all made by me.

Congrats! You look amazing. I`m a lazy cook & often eat out. Will def try to cook more often. All the meals look delicious. I just ate but those pics made me hungry again:biggrin::P

• 3 weeks later...
Here is a 6 weeks post op update. I’m LOVE my results. I’m extremely happy with my results and I’m healing ok. The swelling is on and off. I was warned by GNG that the first 3 months the swelling will be persistent so nothing unexpected I guess. I would make the same decision over again to choose GNG and choose Dr Seong (rhino) and Park (endotine forehead lift)..... looking forward to the next 6 weeks .

Side of 6 weeks

• 1 month later...
It’s been 3 months since my surgery. All I can say I am grateful for choosing GNG Hospital. I wanted a smaller nose and I had low expectations of the results based on the complexity of my birth nose.

The results I got from GNG over exceeded my personal expectations. When I compare my before and 3 months post op I keep getting shocked at how my nose has transformed yet it’s naturally looking.

Each time people I know see me they say I look good and they say they can’t tell what it is that makes me look good lately but whatever it is I must keep doing it. Here is what I say “oh it’s lots and lots of facials” lol lol lol lol.

Will post 5-6 months post op results.