Jump to content
BeautyHacker

Recommended Posts

Hi there,

Any suggestions on where to go for laser treatments to get rid of acne scars and sun spots? I have heard of pico laser but not sure what technology is available in SK.

 

Thanks! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ainokiseki, I did co2 fraxel laser at Pitangui for 200,000krw. Helps with my acne scars and open pores however my scars aren't bad, small ones, not deep or dented. One session is good enough for me. You will be red the next day and peeling off dead skin for about a week. I did it with other surgeries so I was already bruising and swelling, can't say how it'll affect if only doing fraxel. Remember to stay out of the sun and always use sunblock when you need to be out. I did mine in Feb, when I enquired about fraxel for my hubby in July, I was told doctor doesn't do fraxel during the summer. 

Edited by Joyce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 9:04 AM, Joyce said:

Hi Ainokiseki, I did co2 fraxel laser at Pitangui for 200,000krw. Helps with my acne scars and open pores however my scars aren't bad, small ones, not deep or dented. One session is good enough for me. You will be red the next day and peeling off dead skin for about a week. I did it with other surgeries so I was already bruising and swelling, can't say how it'll affect if only doing fraxel. Remember to stay out of the sun and always use sunblock when you need to be out. I did mine in Feb, when I enquired about fraxel for my hubby in July, I was told doctor doesn't do fraxel during the summer. 

Hi Joyce, I'm also interested laser treatment with my acne scars & open pores. Did fraxel help yours acne scars & open treament? Will you recommend Pitangui?  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi in2eeyor, fraxel did improved my skin condition much more than rejuran. Erased my acne scars (not indented) and open pores but it did not last long for me, new acne scars and open pores (same area) were back after 6 months. So a good and proper skincare routine would be highly advised after fraxel treatment. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Joyce said:

Hi in2eeyor, fraxel did improved my skin condition much more than rejuran. Erased my acne scars (not indented) and open pores but it did not last long for me, new acne scars and open pores (same area) were back after 6 months. So a good and proper skincare routine would be highly advised after fraxel treatment. 

Thank you for your input!  Have you heard about RTR (non surgical solution for skin resurfacing)  or Micro CL or BB shine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have not tried those treatments but am also very curious about their effectiveness. Would be glad if those with experience could chime in 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joyce said:

I have not tried those treatments but am also very curious about their effectiveness. Would be glad if those with experience could chime in 🙂

If I try that, I'll let you know. I'm going in Feb for DES.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ainokiseki hello! When are you visiting Korea? I am also interested in laser for sun spots. Wondering if you’re already there and can share your experience on what u decided to do etc 🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...