BeautyHacker

Breast fat injection or implant

Hi there I'm thinking about enlarging my breasts but I'm not sure which procedure is more recommended; fat graft or implant. I'm a bit concerned about inserting foreign material into my body but as what I heard fat graft itself is not really effective...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do read up on Breast Implant Illness. It doesn't happen to every gal who has breast implants though. Another thing to note that breast implants last for 7-10 years. After which, you have to remove them and replace with new ones.
Almost all forumners reported good reviews on their breast implants regardless the clinics that they gone to.
One forumner, @MissOrange did an explant recently and she is happy with it.

Thanks for replying! I'm considering implant now but not sure which type to choose. Will do more research ^^

Thanks for replying! Yes I have read an article about breast implant illness. That's why I wasn't sure about having implant. But now I think I'll go for it because fat graft doesn't seem to be effective ^^

Thanks for replying! Yes I'm leaning into breast implants now^^ Have you booked the surgery? What type of implant do you choose?

Opera seems great for breast augmentation. My sister consulted with a few clinics and decided to go with Opera early this year because she had a good feeling with the doctor during the consultation. She was and is still very happy with the result

Will check them out! Thks! :smile:)

Glad to know that she is happy with the result! Do you know how many CC that was injected for each side? I'm considering fat graft too but not sure as many people say implant is more worth it.:sad: