BeautyHacker

Breast fat injection or implant

People probably say that implant is more worth it coz you dont lose the size.
I asked my cousin what cc she got for fat grafting and she said 275cc on each if she remembers correctly :smile:
it's been over 6 years so she is a little blur but she said as time goes by, you lose them little by little.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow its been a long time ago! Yes I think I'm considering implant too because I'm not sure I have enough fat to get the size I want. But thank you for your info! :smile:

as far as I know with fat graft you won't get dramatic changes in volume. a friend of mine got it done even despite the fact that her surgeon told her that only up to 30% of all grafted fat cells stabilize but she didn't listened to him and a year after proceed ba with implants anyways...

I've seen some great work like this (*explicit displays of breast work) with fat transfer. Yeah, it may last for 6 ish years etc. with some continual loss so you'd have to top it up, but for me it beats dealing with implant replacement surgeries every 10 years or so and its risks. As usual, there are pros and cons to both, and both need to be maintained.

I’m thinking between getting fillers or fat graft but I’ve heard that fat graft may not be as effective for getting dramatic results. The reason why I don’t really wat to get silicone implants actually lies in a recent reveal about Alergan implants…

You have an option to input the implant under the muscle which my gf did. If you do get implants and don't put it under the muscle, if your'e a skinny woman it will look like 2 small balls just suddenly popping out of your chest and it looks and feels very bad from a guys' perspective.

Alergan were the cheapest in all hospitals around Seoul but believe me when it comes to a surgery, don’t ever go for price. I initially wanted to do a bit cheaper than Motiva implants but later realized, it’s not worth it at all! And you are right about fat grafting, you can’t actually add lot of volume with just this procedure, what I was told, it’s more for a little reshaping rather than for volumizing. As for fillers, I don’t really think you’d save a lot from it as it’s needed quite a big volume which of course would cost you roughly the same as inserting implants but the result would be temporary, 6-10 months ish. So, for me the choice is obvious.

I’m scheduling my consultations with clinics now and so far, I want to visit: Nana, Seoul Queens and Opera. Are there any others I should consider about?

I know people say you have to replace implants every 10 years but that’s not necessarily true. If you don’t have complications, you can keep them forever.

Hey there! I'm leaning to Nana and Opera too but never heard about BA from SeoulQueen. It'd be nice if you can let me know why you put them on the list.
I've decided to go with implant (was into motiva but now I'm considering mentor instead for the smooth texture one). How about you?

I got my procedure done at Banobagi, I think it worth to have a consultation with their Dr.Barn Jaesang

I had both done. I would say the fat graft is better because it feels more natural. I hated my implants. For me it was like having two tennis balls under my skin. I removed them two years after I got them.

What was the recovery time for you? I’m scheduling my procedure on Christmas holidays and a bit worried about the recovery from surgery. How long do I have to wait until everything returns to normal? I work in a large law firm and taking even a day off is a big deal. Also, does your hospital provide a complete confidentiality? One of the reasons why I want to come to Seoul is that no one actually knows me there and the possibility to be recognized by someone is very-very low. So, is it possible to be back at work after just a week of recovery? The sooner the better! And I can handle any pain!

I've seen few reviews on SeoulQueens... long ago here on Purse as well. I'm also considering Motive, they are quite pricey, so I don't mind Bellagel for example or Sebbin. when are you planning your surgery?