BeautyHacker

Breast fat injection or implant

how many ccs did you have? I'm worried i might feel that for implants if that is what i decide to get

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was main concern as well and Dr. barn said that the amount of days women take to recover varies due to lot of factors. He said those, who already have kids are tend to recover faster as their pain threshold is kinda high and he also said that it depends on if you are getting your implants under or over the muscle. Under usually takes longer. As for me, I got it done last year right before thanksgiving. I took 2.5 weeks off and that was pretty enough. By the time I returned home I didn’t feel all 100 yet good enough to go to work. I was still a bit sore but nothing unmanageable. By month 2 I felt like nothing happened at all.

Thanks a lot! I think I’ll definitely consider your clinic as well!

Ok, thanks for sharing but I still think that it’s quite possible to get pretty good results with fillers…

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for the late answer, may i know how much did you get quoted for motiva? I'm planning to do the surgery in the early of next year. possibly April. How about you?

How long have you had fat grafting done and is it holding up well over the years?

Well, if you want ONLY get fat graft for your breasts, result will never come out the way you wanted and even it does the result will not last long for like years and years. You will eventually lose them in a few years. Whereas the implants can give you the permanent result and also a natural breasts since a lot of implants look really natural these days. Also if you do want MORE natural look you could also do fat graft and implants together since I did mention earlier my friend got hers done at DA Plastic Surgery and she did get implants + fat graft for her cleaverage and trust me they look great!