BeautyHacker

Anyone going to Korea for surgery next year?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely going next year to get some work done. I've never done anything so i am very nervous. My wish list is: eyelids, fat grafting, fixing my downturn lips, liposuction, bbl, fixing my skin (dehydration and age spots). 

I have no idea which clinic but would definitely be doing eyelid and skin next year. =D 

When is peak and off peak season? I will definitely upload my before and after photos as well as my experience. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, i am planning to go for des next february. Currently shortlisted wannabe, item, dream, Ive, shinseung and mvp. Out of all, wannabe reply is the fastest, most friendly and informative. Going to have online face to face with item dr Jung on 6thdec. Anyone done with Dr chung from item before?

On 11/25/2019 at 12:48 AM, Bossam9011 said:

Hi all, i am planning to go for des next february. Currently shortlisted wannabe, item, dream, Ive, shinseung and mvp. Out of all, wannabe reply is the fastest, most friendly and informative. Going to have online face to face with item dr Jung on 6thdec. Anyone done with Dr chung from item before?

Hello! I'm new to all this but I've been seeing "DES" everywhere - could anyone pls help? I've googled it and can't find what it means. Sorry for sounding like a noob!

10 minutes ago, winteruwu said:

Hello! I'm new to all this but I've been seeing "DES" everywhere - could anyone pls help? I've googled it and can't find what it means. Sorry for sounding like a noob!

No worries, DES is double eyelid surgery. We've all had to start somehere 🙂

I'm also planning to go to korea sometime between feb-may 2020

Edited by Vesper

• 2 weeks later...