Jump to content


Recommended Posts

If you had surgery in S korea and your results ended up really bad. For instance, after rhinoplasty you have breathing issues, facial asymmetry or worse you got skin treatment but your face gets ruined. I searched a lot and was told it is hard to sue korean doctors and I just want to let you know that is not true, they have consumer policies and the below websites should help you get compensation.

The Korea Medical Dispute Mediation and Arbitration Agency is available by calling (02) 1670-3545 or visiting www.k-medi.or.kr, while the Korea Consumer Agency can be reached by dialing 1372 or visiting www.kca.go.kr.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...