BeautyHacker

PS JAN 2020 - RHINOPLASTY

Hi all!

I only discovered beautyhacker.com tonight from the purseforum!

I am booked in for my surgery with Item Clinic for January 2020. I believe I have a bulbous nose that I would like a natural enhancement for, to look more defined and feminine. I've been quoted about 3.5 million krw and I will be doing my surgery with Dr. Kim.

If anyone has any advice or experiences they would like to share, please let me know! 

I would like to mention that the reason why I am satisfied with Item or feel confident about it is because I have read through other people's experience with Dr. Kim. He appears to be someone who is compatible with my vision to have a natural result instead of a dolly or drastic change over. 

Initially I was set on Marble because they also had a very natural based results. But their consultant was unreliable and after almost being trapped to put down a deposit for a sudden 7 mil krw procedure, I decided to drop them. 

Hi first off i wish you the best of luck on your surgery.   I am no expert at PS but i did have Eye surgery in SK.     I know nothing about Rhino or Item.    Did you put down a deposit with item?    If possible i would reccomend you do Face to face consult before making a decision on a Dr  or clinic.     

Best thing i can tell you ...do not rush..  spend as much time as you can doing face to face consults and finding the DR your are most comfortable and confident with than make  a decision.  Most clinics will likely be able to schedule a surgery with in 3 days.     Another thing with doing consults in korea vs online likely you will get a better price.

I am not sure if you did on line or face to face but i does sounds like you doing online.  

Best of luck to you. 

I've just started talking to clinics on Kakao and have gotten one quote so far from Uvom for primary rhino for: 5 mil krw bulbous nose correction, 1 mil krw hump removal, 1.5 mil krw alar reduction, 1 mil krw columella reduction. All together this is way more that 3.5 mil krw so I'm interested in what you're having done in your rhino if you're willing to share!

Edit: Also, I can't find their kakao online, is that how you communicated with Item or did you use email?

Edited by sun