BeautyHacker

Plastic surgery in Korea

Hi Everyone,

I'm planning to go to Korea in July, I'm trying to get my eyes correction done since I have a Ptosis condition. I have read some articles about blacklist clinic surgery in Korea from this forum and found shocking information. My initial plan I was booking my surgery with ID and paid the deposit. I have requested the doctors name but somehow I couldnt find any information in google and I started to feeling a bit sus that the doctor might be a junior doctor that doesnt have enough expertise, im ngl i feel bit worry if I end up with botched surgery. Is anyone here know where is the good place to do eyes correction or rhinoplasty and face countouring?

thank you

Be mindful about black lists there's no real methodology to a lot of them, and a lot based on rumors. The big clinic's can be easy to deal with, but doctors come and go, some people basically say it's where they start careers to develop their skills. But eyelid surgery is the most common surgery in Kore. 

On 4/28/2024 at 12:10 AM, Oceana86 said:

Is anyone here know where is the good place to do eyes correction or rhinoplasty and face countouring?

Look into Deesse if you want to do all three or break them up over time across different clinics.