BeautyHacker

Asian eyelid surgery

Let's see, the incision can potentially open up. If you get it to heal in that position you would get keloid; those big, wide, raised scar. If worse, it can get infected, in which case the implants may have to be removed. Follow your doctors' instructions unless you're more qualified then he/she is.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks lexethan...the problem I am running into is I already booked the seven day trip to Korea, however, I didn't realize the beginning of those seven days is a national holiday, so none of the clinics are open, so I only have 5 days after the surgery before I have to head back to the United States. Would any general practitioner doctor in the US be able to remove these surgeries' stitches?

I just have some questions about the scheduling! I'm thinking about doing consultations with JW, OZ, and Teuim as they are the most mentioned with positive reviews..
I only plan to go there for 7/8 days at the end of Aug 2013.
If I want to do consultations with all 3 and then decide for surgery with one of them the next day, am I supposed to book a surgery appointment with all of them first to secure a spot?
If i don't make a surgery appointment, what if they are fully booked the next day?
How would the scheduling work if I want to do consultations with multiple places first and want to do surgery the next day or the day of??
Any help is greatly appreciated!! =)

Yes, I'm going this September 8th - 22nd..I have consulted with JK Hospital through email and will do eyelid & nosejob
PM me if you want to join :smile:

hi there, i plan to do double eyelid in august. is it possible to share with me your pre & post op photos?
[email protected]

thank u

Hi, im planning to have eyelid surgery & nose job this September 9th in Seoul.. any suggestion on where to get them the best.. my bf ask me to go to JK Hospital, cause it has ISO (International Standards) but I'm still open for suggestions and I want to search for more info :smile: thx before

Hi ziezie, how much did they quoted you for eyelid surgery @ JK hospital? Are you only doing upper eyelid or will you be doing epi as well?

I just started researching hence any additional info would be great! Thanks in advance :smile:

Hi Melcheng..JK 2.700 KRW for double fold surgery, ptosis correction and medical epicantoplasty

hmm.. price seems reasonable. I actually can't wait to go for the surgery even though it's scary...
Also, BK is in my list and it seems that Dr. Kim will be flying down Malaysia next month. He did mention surgery will be done locally as well but he have yet to revert on the cost. Hopefully it will be following Malaysia's price which is much much cheaper. But I wouldn't mind paying it if it's higher than MY's price for the workmanship...

Hi Ashmi,

can i know where you done your calf resection? is it a complicated surgery?