BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

I would go to South Korea with someone but if going along would prefer to use Dr Liu in LA. Although Dr Liu seems to want to go down the RF and Botox route and I think neither works. Better to go for the partial resection and I have asked his office to confirm he is OK to do resection.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Emily

For me I cant do this summer as too much going on. Plan to have it done over the Christmas period as that I when I have longest off work and I think it would be too hot in summer to wear the stocking etc. I am not getting good enough feedback from Dr Liu's office just thanks for getting in contact etc and as said he seems to prefer RF or botox so I think I will have to chose Dr Park or Dr Jong.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Rocket

Sounds like a good result. I bet you are glad its over. I would like to go December time and Dr Park or Dr Jong seem to be the only two in the world getting results. Keep posting your progress it gives others confident to go ahead.

Hi Black Caviar... what are your measurements now and are you pleased with the results ....did you only want a small reduction when you had the op?

I have read that a small reduction can yield good results as it is the sculpting and not the overall reduction. However, I think I would be happier to measure 4 to 5cms less post op

I think from the conversations we had Dr Jong suggested I would notice at least a 3-4cm reduction though I acknowledge it is the overall shape that counts. I expect that the recovery may be longer if there is a larger reduction.

I'm thankful to have found this thread, my calves have been bothering me my whole life as it is also genetic so stretching/working out does not help. I'm going to be going to either Dr. Jong or Dr. Park this fall. Before this, I have some concerns and if anyone who has gone through the procedure can answer them, I would be really thankful.

- Would it be fine to drive two/three weeks after this procedure? (Short drives to work)
- Is the limping noticeable for those of you who mentioned it?
- How many hours of walking a day after the procedure is do-able?
- How long did you stay in bed after the procedure?
- I saw some people mentioning that they wore flats while I read on the clinics sites that heels must be worn, which is true?

• 2 weeks later...
i dont think running works i have been doing it for ages. no reduction

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi black caviar,

I'm new to this forum... Actually, new to blogging in general. But I was wondering if I could get some feedback and advice from you. I scheduled my surgery first week of August in LA with Dr. Liu and he recommended the Rf ablation method. I'm not sure if it was you that tried this method and results were unsuccessful? Could you tell me why you wouldn't recommend this method of surgery? Thanks!!

hello evachan,
Did you have the surgery done with Dr. Liu? If so, which surgery method did you elect? I had a consultation and the RF nerve ablation was recommended and I scheduled my surgery for August. I'm now, thinking I should reconsider my surgery options...

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Camber and Emily. Are any of you considering of going to Dr. Park this summer (August) to undergo partial muscle resection? By the way, I am also from London, UK.

• 3 weeks later...
Hello again guys! Is anyone going to Dr. Park this month of August to get partial muscle resection done? I am from UK and I plan to go there soon.
However, I feel hesistant about travelling around the places in the country on my own. I am worried that I will not find my way to the clinic when I arrive. Also, I have several questions about payments for the hotel.

For those who stayed in Youngdong Hotel, can you pay with card or cash? I know Ephthatha hotel (now called E-residence) is cheaper but is it actually good and safe to stay there?

Also, did you withraw the lump sum for the payment for the surgery before you departed in your country? Were you not worried about the money being stolen or lost before you even arrive at the clinic to see Dr. Park?

If anyone can share their experiences on this particular matter it would be huge help!!

Hello CSWW!!! I am from UK too and plan to go to Dr. Park this month!! I am looking to buy my flight ticket for next week already.

Have you already gone to him or are you still in UK?

Hi Black Caviar, are you still active on PurseForum? If you are could you please please please email me. I have my surgery booked with Dr Jong on October 12, 2016 and have a couple of questions that I hope you can help answering. I would really appreciate it, here's my email: [email protected], thanks so much!!