BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Dr. Park uses general anesthesia. An anesthesiologist is present during the procedure to monitor you.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello girls!

I used to come often and read the messages in this specific topic, I remember someone talked about having calves reduction surgery along with thigh and hips liposuccion at OZ Clinic.

I would like to know what the results are, and more specifically, what was the procedure for the liposuccion by Dr Park (there are so many different technics for lipo, and I can't read anything about that on his website): size of incision, where on the body, scars' fading, aspect of the skin post operation, things you have to wear and consider carefully, etc.

Thank you in advance girls!!!

Hi Javla,

I read about the messages you posted in the forum earlier wanting to hear from someone who has been to Dr Jong in Taiwan for the calves surgery. Me too and it seems that there is probably none in this forum who has gone to him. :-s

I saw the photos on his website and they seem not bad. But of course, sometimes surgeons may tend to show the "better" ones on the web. Now i also do not know what to do i.e. if i decide to do this calves surgery, whether shud i go with the majority to see Dr Park in Korea or wait for some feedback re Dr Jong from Taiwan. :confused1:

What about you? Do you intend to do this surgery asap?

Hi babyangel11

From the begining i have always wanted to go to Dr. Jong and still intend to. Despite so many people talking about Dr Park, i've always had this inner pull to go to Dr. Jong instead. I have communicated back and forth with both of them and coupled with Dr. Jong's website explanation, i still very much feel inclined to go to him. I intend to go this december on January. I may need the help of some astrologer to help me decide which of them to finally use :smile: lol
When do you intend to do yours?

Hi Javla,

Nice to hear from you again.

So have you engaged the help of your astrologer already? lol :P

Did you check with Dr Jong on why does he remove parts of the 3 muscles as i read fm the forum that someone mentioned Dr Park only removes parts of the 2 muscles n he doesnt touch the 3rd muslce (cant remember the muscle names). If so, what was Dr Jong's reply? I notice that seems to be one prominent difference b/w the 2 surgeons' work.

Which country are you residing and have you decided are you going this Dec or Jan? I havent decided yet as i still have to work in Dec and should i decide to do, even the earliest would have to be next year.

Let me know once you are confirmed with the dates to go ahead with the surgery. I would really love to hear your experiences. :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone!! Like many of you ladies, I have been on and off reading this very post since like forever! I have been contemplating on doing this surgery but am very afraid of the outcome... just what if it's not what I expect? Aside from that there are also other factors, such as taking time off from work and how my siblings and boyfriend thinks it’s a horrible idea to even consider this. But at the same time, I want to go ahead with it so badly for myself.
As many of you that have went through with the surgery or is thinking about it, having big muscular calves that either does not change or only increases with exercise is embarrassing. I recall the number of times I have worn shorts and the only comments I hear are “damn, you have big calves”. This certainly affects my self-esteem, only to result in retiring those shorts to the back of the closet and never to be discovered again. My dear boyfriend, of course, objects to the surgery and often says he loves me the way I am and how he thinks my legs are sexy. What he doesn’t realize is that I don’t.
I'm only 5'0 and weigh about 105lbs, both calves average about 14.5 to 15 inches. Ideally, I would like the result to be like 12 inches. Unfortunately I am not able to stay in Korea for 2 weeks post-op, longest is like a week. From what I’ve read, it’s really for the aspiration that needs to be done after the surgery. So I’m wondering if anyone of you had to do the aspiration yourself. Was it difficult and painful? How often did you aspirate?

And if any of you can send me pre and post –op pics, it would be much appreciated. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey,
Can you give me some more details about the surgery. I would highly appritiate that couse I have huge calves and it was always my big complex and actually I was thinking about this operation over some time but I need some futher informations about it becouse travelling to Korea sounds very exotic to me. I m very happy that I found someone who s after this surgery and may share the experiences.
I would be glad if you could possibly help me.

Hi guys, I had no idea that this surgery was possible! I am honestly so excited but very weary as i am a nurse and hear about things going wrong! I am tiny but my calve are hugh thanks to genetics. I was wondering if anyone could send me some pictures??? I like most on here hate them and have big issues i hate people seeing them! Any help would be great???

Hi, would please be able to send pictures?? If you are comfortable with it! Did it change width if your calves??? How much did you loss?? Oh this makes me excited!!! And happy to know that my self-confidence issues can be something of the past!!!

HI marshmallow, i have found your story. And well i so want this surgery but i am so scared. I want to feel confident in short clothing and jeans they dont fit me because my waist is small but my calves are huge! I was wondering if you could help me! Are you able to send sone pictures??? I understand if you dont, i know what girls are like and that you dont me! If you could that would be wonderful! my email is x

Thankyou :smile:

Hi Kara_simone,

You might want to check the past postings.

I remember Ashmi99 was very kind enough to share some of her photos of the Before & After. Her calves do look slimmer after the surgery. :smile:

Im also interested in going for the surgery but have my concerns and worries as well.

Cheers.

Hi mello! i am so glad to see i am not the only one in world that think my calves are hugh! So excited to find out that i can do something about it but as with everyone (I have read pretty much everything on here) i am nervous and scared to do it! i am worried about disfigurement! Could you please send me some picture so i know what to expect?? I dont know how to work this site really, i dont think i can PM yet but could you please send them to me in an email??? kara_simone@ hotmail.com

If you can i would great appeciate it :smile:

Kara

Hey guys thanks soooooooooooooooo much for your help! I went back and wow! thinking that i want to do it now. Sinapore would be better with DR jong as Australia is closer! but Dr park seems to be the way to go! thanks again guys ... truly you are all amazing!