BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think Eurasian people are pretty... but that doesn't mean I want to look Eurasian. ugh... I specifically said small fold and brought him BK clinic's photos of before and afters telling him I want the tapered asian look. ugh... instead it's parallel and tapered at the same time... and it's deep... well, it's still healing, so I may be completely wrong and just acting silly.

I understand what you meant,maskd. I know why you want to keep looking asian.you had pretty eyes originally, I saw your pictures. so you might not want huge western looking eyes in the first place since they were already pretty.but my eyes were small,single-layered.horrible-looking, so I was so desperate to have round,big eyes.we had different goals in the beginning depending on how our eyes originally look.I'm sure your eyes will look great, maskd and you will love them.yea.I don't think he will keep harrassing me if I just ignore him.yeah,I live with my parents.he is scared of my father.lol.he used to harrass my family if I didn't answer his calls.he would call my house phone from a paid phone and left the paid phone, leaving it ring and ring.and he would keep doing so until I had no choice but to answer his calls.first my parents had no idea who it was,then I told them.my dad was furious,he would call the police if I didn't stop him.

nini,

I really don't think your eyes were ugly before. I guess you haven't been on the forum long enough to know this. But, I've done my eyes twice. the first time was in china for 65 dollars.. I'm not kidding. The results were great! I mean perfect shape, size etc even though it probably wasn't legit and the girl that did it was just slightly older than me. At the time, I was 20? Anyway, before that I had single eyelids too! And mine were the droopy kind. I actually thought I had small eyes until I got the first surgery.

then, I went to Dr. Chuang for nose and epi, and Jong for eyelashes.
But, when I did the epi, that made the crease go down about 2 mm, and it wasn't perfect anymore.
And, that's what led me to Dr. Kim...

I'm not doing anymore.. I'm done.

I know what you mean... everybody has the look they love and its hard to stare at yourself everyday to see something you dont like.

Dont worry.. really.. its too early for the crease to settle in.. unless you are a super fast healer.

Also, Asian skin are more reactive.. so this might be one of the reason...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! He is like a terrorist! So scary!!!!!

Yes those air guns hurt too! They bruise you!

And how evil is he to threaten to punch you because he knows you have silicon in your nose? MAN...... you should have dumped him long ago!

Luckily, its not too late as well.

This kind of guys.. are destructive:cursing:

Maybe he hopes he will punch hard enough to shove it up her brain.. I think thats what he meant when he threatens like that! Scary!

I'm ok, keenose.yeah, he knew I had silicone in my nose.he threatened to punch my nose to completely disform my face.let's not worry about that psycho.sorry to tell you guys that kind of horrible news.maskd.you did your eyes twice, what was your interval period between the two? a year?

Thanks All!Glad to be here

No, im from the east coast, but my mom and a few people that i know got their nose done in Cali. I mean most of them look good, and my mom's nose looks good too. But she did not ask for an implant, just to build bridge up, so its not as high as it would be with an implant...from the front, it looks good, but when she smiles, i dont feel like he did enough with the nostrils, i think he could've reduce them more. And the others, their noses look pretty good, but never got the chance to really look at it too close.

Anywho, i think he is around 3,000...but that was a few years ago so he might charge more today. I just feel more confortable getting it done by a surgeon who has alot alot of experience.

I do not speak Korean, and i was gonna make my friend tag along with me, even though hes not korean...lol...but if any of you are going around the same time, i am , we can all go together. Oh yea, i dont know when yet,but hopefully soon, i'm trying to save up money right now!

Nini, ur ex is psycho. Glad u got rid of him!!He seems like a very violent person.

hi, Sassygrl. who is he you were talking about?Charles Lee? I prefer Asian doctors who don't speak English.lol.Asian doctors here learn Asian plastic skills in Asia.I don't think those are the best even though they are good.when are you planning to go to Korea?you have a friend who can speak Korean you can tag along with you?

No, he is not famous or anything but he is a vietnamese doctor name peter nguyen. Hey what is the full name of the famous Dr. Kim from BK Clinic? because they have like five doctors by the last name. My friend is not Korean, I have some Korean friends but I rather not involve them in this, haha, so i already told my friend about my traveling to Korea and he said hell go with me. But the more the merrier! How is your eye doing by the way?? has the swelling decrease?