BeautyHacker

Dr. Jung is the best if you want goretex. I don't think his noses are wide... but then again, so many people say that it is, and I've never seen it in person.
Plus, he does silicone also, but he prefers goretex.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the advises, maskd. what do you mean he makes it unnatural for eyes? and he didn't mention about removing my first implant to do another rhinoplasty. he just said open rhinoplasty and then put in goretex, which he said is the only way to give me a high and nature-looking nose, and then he would reduce the fat on my tip and put in cartilage to give me a defined tip and then reduce the size of my nostrils. r u serious it only cost $2000 USD? that's not bad at all. by the way, how do I contact Dr. Jung?

[​IMG]

I thought this was funny... This is a before and after of Dr. Jong's work... That girl really needs to trim those lashes and learn to curl them better... haha

For those who can't read Chinese. the first one is before. The second is one year after operation.

nini,
I'm pretty sure he meant that he's going to take out the implant. I think it was assumed that you knew that.

I just don't like the eyes. I think they look:wtf:...
But, I'm sure if you make sure to clarify what you want, it'll be fine.

Dr. Jong's taste on eyes is closer to what I think is pretty and natural.

Personally, I don't think it's worth being a little prettier if you also have to look a little fake too.

ok... here... let me explain the prices of Dr. Chuang's nose job.
$60000- if it is silicone. doesn't matter if you are getting just an implant, or having alar, silicone, tip refinement and lengthening. it costs the same: 60000. This procedure he does is actually called the Korean open.
If you use goretex: 68000, Again, doesn't matter if you are doing tip work, alar, etc with the goretex, vs just a goretex implant. The goretex adds the 8000.
revision: I guess it is 70000 with goretex.

yea... it's cheap. but with air tics, and accomodation, it will be 4000...

Thank you so much, maskd for telling me so much. so, Dr. CHUNG, JUNG and JONG are the three most popular doctors in Asia since you guys keep talking about them? well, you also mentioned you had chat forums about those doctors, you have the link I can go check out myself? about the eyes, I have only a month to heal, will I look ok after a month even though it's not completely healed? I need to go back to school.

nini... damn I can't sleep at all.

I wouldn't say Dr. Chuang, Jong, and Jung are the most well known.

dr. Chuang is known for Taiwan. Jung for Korea. Kim for Korea also... Some people say Dr. Park also from OZ in Korea... Lots of people love the eyes they get from this doctor.
Lots of local taiwanese girls also like Dr. Chiang:
http://www.doctor.com.tw/magic/

These are just docs that we've heard of... there's a lot of docs and clinics that are well known that we don't really talk about just because people from the forums haven't gone to them.

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic1180-0-asc-7125.html&sid=36869ddf9145ce0134b3dec0fc9c8553

Some people say Dr. Chuang is too conservative on this forum as far as height increase. Some say that he put too much height... Everyone has different opinions unfortunately, it's very hard to tell...

I really think he did mine perfect height... like Song Hye Kyo height. My nose was a little more like Shu Qi height before... He didn't want to add too much for me because of my pre-existing height.
By the way, I think these girls are equally attractive, in different ways... that's why I still didn't really think the nose bridge addition made me "prettier."

Remember sleep on your back on elevated pillow for first two weeks when you get implant.
Never ask someone to call you a cab. Cabs are EASY to catch and will cost 1/2 if you do it this way.
I didn't think Wishclinic was giving me the cold/hot mask they set on my face after surgery... and left it there. Take it... I think...

Maskd2003 - Can't wait to see your new eyes! Becoming an insomniac now?? Hehe :nogood:

I'm trying not to sleep around 2am every night, it's making me have very swollen eyes in the morning. So goodnite everyone, will be trying to make myself go to bed now. :sleepy:

Really? Wow that is insider's information! haha I am stll at less than 100pages. 1/4 done... :wtf:

Yeah about the Yanhee, I read that the recommended doctor is Dr Sukit.. and he will ONLY do bridge height. He will not do Alar or any other stuff for the nose.

He does the simple, less risk, less implication. And goes for NATURAL look. So the people said that if we'd want something more perfect, dont go to him.
(who doesnt want perfect? Just not fake:rolleyes:)

Oh I didnt know that Jovin's was a closed incision.. I'm still reading.
So much information there.
But I do know that its better to do a OPEN incision, since it will be easier for the doctor to see what to do inside precisely.

I just wonder how obvious the scarring after.

Yup! I'm still researching.. but dont seem to have alot of reviews on goretex though, maybe cos its only 7 years.

Still waiting for replies from the two Doctors.

Yeah.. there's a Dr Hsu, a Dr Su...

And I've also emailed that Dr Chiang.. see what he says.

Masd2003, you already had the height.. so just needed a little tweaking.

Whereas for me, I think its pretty major! lol since from no bridge to good bridge.. looks like a whole finger of height to increase?

I wonder how the heck 3mm or 5mm goretex will do that. LOL

[​IMG]

Dr Jong just replied!

He actually recommended me to use Silicon for nose instead of goretex.
He said he doesnt recommend goretex for 1st nose job.. hmmm :confused1:

He recommends face lipo for face slimming, showing me this pic.

Frankly....... except for the nose job done in this pic. Do you gals really feel the patient's face shape looks slimmer?

I cant quite see the difference...

You'd be surprised how much 3 mm can do. I know a girl who had little or no bridge, but afterwards 3 mm made a big difference.

keenose, can you ask him what he means by doesn't recommend goretex for first nose job...

worries me.. but positive Dr. Chuang told me chances are I will never need to pull this silicone out in my life.

there is a slight change, but I feel if the doctor had taken out more, or did buccal fat removal, her cheekbone would have been very noticeable and large looking. The change is slight, but I think it has improved her overall face

If you read on the other forum, people say face lipo doesn't make that big of a difference, but many people on that forum regret doing buccal fat removal because it made them look gaunt later...

Wow.. its pretty hard to imagine. 3mm.... big difference? Hmmm

Oh okok I'll ask him. LOL thanks for advising. Wierd on why I never thought of asking the questions you ask.
Thanks alot.:idea:

WOW I like it that Dr Chuang is so confident. I hope he is so confident in ALL cases!

If the face lipo +botox doesnt make that much of a difference.. NT70,000 is too much for that.
For something temporary... (semi permanent)

By the way, when Dr Jong replied .. he said that he wont recommend tip defatting! (which is what Dr chuang will want to do on me!)
He said that doing tip defatting will affect the skin circulation!

ARGH... how will skin circulation be affected..? What happens if it affects skin circulation? color change .. ? Or what?

OMG... two doctors.. two opinions.. this is getting messy! lol

But I wonder why would tip defatting be needed? I thought tip plasty would have done the needed?

I guess I'll ask Dr Chuang to breakdown the costs for the nose procedures and probably opt out the tip defatting...