BeautyHacker

for those that stayed in the complimentary apt. while having surgery with dr. charles s. lee i just want to ask a few quests. ill be staying there next week after i get my rhinoplasty done. is the apt clean? do they have extra pillows bc i know youre suppose to keep your head elevated while sleeping the first few nights. i guess im just paranoid about how clean the apt is or isnt. im sure this sounds like a silly thing to be worried about before having surgery but im weird about stuff like that. also those of you who had rhinoplasty with dr. lee did you do i.v sedation or just local anesthesia? my friend told me its better to do it locally but im scared to do that and kind of want to be asleep throughout. any thoughts?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For any Canadians reading. Dr. Joseph Wong's clinic closed for good just recently. Some of you might know that I had bad experiences with him. I don't know if he closed due to issues with his patients or due to this sexual harassment case (for the record I don't think he's guilty). Either way, just FYI.

when i stayed there the apartment was fairly clean. it wasn't squeaky clean but it was ok. if you're worried about cleaniness i'd suggest you bring your own pillows... because when i stayed there, i decided to take the pillow cases off, and to my horror, all the pillows were blood stained. pretty disgusting.

i did iv sedation. i personally prefer that. but if you can stomach doing it locally then thats probably better as it has lower risks.

a question for those who have had ear cartilage grafts...

how does the graft feel like? mine is really pointy on the left side, and i can feel it poking on the tip. i can see the pointed part on my tip, and up close, i can see a white spot where the graft is poking on my skin. sometimes i worry that it will poke through. is this normal?

i asked dr. lee about this a while back, and he said that it's normal and it will soften over time. however, it's been about 4 months and it hasn't soften at all. in fact, the sharp, pointiness is becoming more apparent as my nose is deswelling.

ummm what? when did this happen silverlight? i just recently got surgery with Wong and was due for a follow up appt? im in shock if this is true?

Asin, did you use one ear cartiledge for your nose or both ears?
Would you say that your ears have "healed"? Has the cartiledge re-grown back into its normal shape in your ears?

I think if you feel it and it hurts u need to check it out, but if its no pain (because at 4 months it shouldnt feel sharp+hard) but i think u shouldnt be too worried, your skin pigment but be white u know? Like u might have translucent light skin. If you wanna know whether u do or not just look at your wrist, is your viens apparent? Look at your legs, can u see the veins through your leg skin?

hi everyone , I am new on here and I am interested in getting a nose job. I don't want a drastic change to my nose though. Can someone who has gotten their nose done to send me their before and after pictures? I would realy appreciate it. Also, can you guys give me a heads up with which ps to go with? Thanks in advance!

i have it and im 23, if you have a chubby face then u pribably have it, because its the way u sleep, i dont smoke either, but i found its from squishing my cheeks a certain way when i sleep.. thats how i got my lines, if i dont sleep that way for a week and i massage cream and push upwards, it will eventually go away