BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Hi alex...I'm curious which clinic u ended up going to for body contouring. I'm looking for the best bone for lipo! Please share your experience with me! Thank u!
Kat

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, thank you, I had contact them and almost made decision to have my face done there, since I saw a lots of super super star photo with the main doctor and I thought he must be very skilled and famous... until they told me I have to pay 30% of deposite which is amazingly alot that you can have the same surgery in ID.. can you tell me what good about ID's skill? I know they got pretty well after surgery care. However I dont know if they can surge me as the person dont need much shaved off. Im really sttruggling choosing the right one!! D; sos.

thank you anyway girl I will be in korea the end of June

When will you be there? we can share a female dormitroy together if you are going around the end of June. :smile:

I also wanna see your photo. [email protected] =D
I am still hastating about ID coz it sounds really good according to your guys =\

hiii :smile:
when r u planning to go?

omg 200 surgeries!? where did she get her previous surgeries? do u know what went wrong with them?

Wow. Love it :roflmfao:. Your face is so slim. Did you get buccal fat removal or masetter muscle reduction along with ur mandible reduction? Did the doctor shave your chin or just insert a chin implant? How many mm did Dr. Hong use use for your silicone implant? Your nose is nice, tall, and straight. Thanks!

Honestly speaking I haven't seen love band result by dr shin. Dr shin suggest only the use of dermis fat for love band as it is more permanent compare to fat graft and safer compare to synthetic filler. But the problem with dermis is as i mention in my previous post is that it is extremely expensive. My friend was quoted for dermis for just the bridge of her nose at 5 million won. Dr shin suggested the same thing for my nose revision. The only thing I am not comfortable with using dermis is not the price, but the stability of dermis. Over time dermis fat will shrink since dermis is a combination of fat and skin. So if while the skin part of the dermis will remain, the fat part of it will overture into your body. Dr shin plan to use dermis for the bridge. So to anticipate overture, he would need to give me a higher than expected bridge to begin with. So for the first few months my bridge will look unnaturally high. dr shin suggest that if I'm planning to use dermis for my bridge, then It would be better that I have the love band done the same time that I have the nose revision so he could harvest more dermis from the back. Another concern I have is that dermis will cause a linear scar near the back of your tail bone.
Not something I fancy. I think I will think about this more before before making my decision.

ID too have celebrities posing with Dr park. But that's should not be the determing factor in your decision. You should choose a surgeon base on how comfortable you are with him/her and the most important, post op care. Had a friend in April who went to a clinic for his revisional nose job, but unfortunately he develop an infection and the implant had to be removed. He told me that the clinic provide little to no post care service for him which I believe could have resulted to him having an infection. When I spoke with dr gim of ID regarding my nose surgery, I had similar concern... But he told me with confident that he haven't had an infection case of the nose since 2006. No wonder his service is all booked up for this month.

I am pretty certain of ID skill. But it's easy for me to say how great ID is, but it's best you talk to Dr park personally. When I was over at BK being marked up for my surgery by dr shin, he had a good look at my 2 jaw surgery that I had done at ID. If he felt that my 2 jaw surgery were botch up, he wouldn't ask too much about it. But he felt that the surgeon who did my 2 jaws did such a wonderful job, he had to ask which clinic I had it done. Dr shin were one of my choice for 2 jaws, and for him to compliment the work of another surgeon show real professionalism, professionalism seldom seen among clinic in Korea. So it's the reason I have very high regard for both Dr shin and dr park.

Sorry, for some reason the pic I sent were bounce back to me. Better send me an email at shanekenji77 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge on lovebands! As much as I would hate to use a synthetic filler, using dermis fat sounds like it will have its own complications...from the scar to the potential shrinking. Also, the price is a factor for me and I'm not sure I want to spend that much on a part of my face that most people won't notice.

Do you happen to know what most clinics charge on average for lovebands? Fat graft is safer than synthetic fillers, right?

Again, good luck on your recovery! :smile:

I'm thinking 2nd week of July, although I am male so staying in the female dorm isn't possible :smile:.