BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Zoe can be contacted at [email protected] tell her I gave you her email address she will know me as Nanxy but she also knows I am Hong Kong Phooey on here. She's a fab translator and her knowledge of all the clinics and what to expect during recovery is excellent but she can not recommend what you should or shouldn't have done, she's not a Doctor but she did work for a clinic as a consultant. As for the prices for my surgery, my paranasal was 2 million and my eyes were 1.5 million but I did get a discount as well so it was approx 3 million together.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya !

I am back! Went to Banobagi in the afternoon did all the scan and x ray with me was two mandarin speaking consultants, they were really nice ,we chat like we are friend. My consultation was with DR Oh, gosh I like this Dr too! I think today is my lucky day , both hospital I visited the consultant and Dr are super! I told both Dr that I am not keen in ASO but would like to do something to improve my look both Dr respect my wish however Dr Oh gave me two options ; one is to do subtle changes to move the chin and v line ( best result with zagoma) but he think that if I am game enough than ASO ( with zagoma ,chin and v line ) will give me really good result . Yes that sound like I am sending my face for a total overhaul !!! Don't get me wrong when I see Dr Oh he took time to explain to me the achievement from the two method and I totally agreed , he wasn't pushing for anything that was redundant, he did have a good view to how I can achuve best result.

I was impress with Banobagi consultation however their price was a bit on the high side even when they willing to throw in 5 days stay at a guest house which have nurse there to ensure the patient comfort but with a more simple method option A will cost me 19mil won! Option B will cost 22mil

Option A - V line 6mil , chin geno 4.5 ,zagoma 5mil with Endotine to prevent sagging 3.5 mil totla 19mil

Option B ( all of the above with ASO ) 22mil

Well bear in mind this quote did not include nose revision and forehead fat graft that I enquir in ID. After leaving Bano I went back to see Joanne one more time and ask about zagoma price and was quoted 5mil I think I really get quite a gd deal in ID so they are still top of my list. I am going to BK tml so stay tune for more update tml.

I am dead tired, low batt ,need recharge with beauty sleep.
Ciao!

Hi Blikeyes, how's your eyes now? I hope they heals well ^^ Are you happy with the outcome? Did you have outer eye corner cut ?

Hey Gingercandy! I am following your progress with interest. Please do keep us updated and I am very keen to read how your consultation with BK will go tomorrow as mine was ridiculously terrible!! After you have been for all your consultants, it would be good to see how much each one quoted you side by side so we can get an idea who's the most expensive and also the cheapest.

Did you find Highland Hotel OK? I wonder if you are in the same room as I was in lol.

Hi,thanks hkphooy

As I go only for 8 days,do u think it will be enought time do the eyelid revisional,epic and paranasal augmentation?or I do eyes part first??I plan go to Korea at 23 dec
Thanks

Wow, you are going 2 days before Christmas Day? You should check with Zoe to see when the clinics close for the holidays.

8 days is not enough time if you having paranasal, you need at least 2 weeks to heal before the stitches can come out from inside your mouth, some people need longer depending on how fast you recover or if you develop a mild infection in which case you will be given a second course of anti biotics. If you are just having eye surgery then yes 8 days would be enough as stitches come out 7 days later but you will still be cutting it fine unless you have surgery the same day you land. This will mean you would have already decided which clinic to use without having face to face consultation which I don't recommend. You should always visit at least 3 clinics with Zoe.

Personally if I was having both paranasal and eye surgery I would stay 16 days, 1 day for consultation, 14 for recovery, removal of stitches and final check up, and 1 day to pack and travel home as travelling to airport is 1-1.5 hours, longer if traffic is bad and waiting around at the airport is 3 hours.

Hi dan4me. Can I ask how many mm of silicone they used on your nose bridge, and if it was the soft silicone? I'm curious why a lot of surgeons don't offer to use cartilage for the nose bridge (crushed/diced cartilage wrapped ion fascia) as it can not (apparantly) extrude like silicone... I've booked my surgery for Sept and the doctor says he only needs 1mm of silicone. Still, I'm skeptical. Could you share some light on this?

Thank you!!! Nervous but excited at the same time!

I know that diced cartilage is very much a Harley Street method with the likes of Basim Matti, Ian McKay etc but cartilage can re-absorb and shrink over time so this is why so many of Harley Street surgeries for nose enlargements have revisions in Korea, it is not ideal to use soft cartilage for the nose bridge. Harley Street still have a lot to learn when it comes to nose enlargements although they are a master at nose reductions.

You are right, in that there is a big difference between western and eastern surgeons and their theories in what makes the best material for nose bridge! I'm glad you quoted Harley St. I went there a couple of years ago and they basically couldn't help me!

How long has it been since you had your ps, and which clinic did you go for? Do you know what size silicone they used on you?

Much appreciated!

Well, it seems that EightBelow is looking for a hotel, but Bobbycat and I are going to stay at a hostel/mini officetel at the edge of Gangnam, that way we can each have our own room while paying dirt cheap prices. LOL.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/154317

Cool! I am leaning more towards them, and Banobagi is second.. But this may all change after the consultation! What day do you arrive into Soeul btw? I get in on the 13th :smile: