BeautyHacker

best plastic surgery clinics in Korea

Does any1 know about this "low lid augmentation" technqiue from JW by Dr Choi? Is he a very experience doctor that deals with eyelids surgery preferably lower eyelid?

Or any1 here know any best surgeon for lower eyelids too? =)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Angle

May I know what is the difference between stem cell fat grafting and normal fat grafting? I thought they are the same no? XD Are both method injected to the face? Can I see your b/a photo? :smile: I heard from realself most fat graft to face is quite risky as most of the patient will experience uneveness and lump. May I also know which clinic you did yours? thanks in advance!

Hi Hongkong

Can you send me you b/a pictures? ^^

http://chps.co.kr/new/sub01_4.asp here's website:smile: After care is really cool, but yeah the worst thing is no one can speak english at all, even I said english, sometime they can understand but reply korean == (which i couldn't get it haha).

Im not Korean, Im Thai :biggrin: but I went there by one Thai girl here, in Australia. She suggests me and bring me there, also there are one Korean guy help me translate that :smile:)

Wow! A hottie! You also have beautiful eyes :love: Overall, your new nose suits your face now and your base is just nice. If overdo, it'll look very pinched and fake. If I am not mistaken, you did alarplasty, right. Just be patient. The swelling will go off soon in a few months time and your nose will be smaller. In fact, you deswell very fast. All you have to do is resist the temptation of looking at the mirror often ;)

hi im from singapore. now in seoul. do you want to meet?

Hi minnie

Can i see ur b/a photo too? =) thanks in advance

Hi everyone I'm new here :smile:
I read quite a lot about clinics and etc.

Can you please advise me some things. I am planing to go to Seoul, can you advise someone who could be my translator as I don't know Korean, only English?

And how do you get visa, is it difficult to get it?

Witch clinics would you advise for eye surgery, I am interested to do my eyes bigger and I was looking in Lateral Canthoplasty and maybe a bit eye lowering surgery to make them look more gentle and cute. I am looking for more drastic result. Many Thanks and looking forward to hear from you((: Elisabeth

Yup, going back to VIP again. Guess this nose of mine misses Dr Lee and the Korean tea over there :P. How are you doing? What procedures did you do? Try drinking more water and walk more often yea. It helps. Take care.

hi when are you coming to seoul?
i want to do lip reduction too

Hello!

I'm new to the forum and I am well impressed with the amount of information available on this site.

I'm planning to go to Seoul for rhinoplasty and revision double eyelids between 31/10/12 - 10/11/12 by myself. Please feel free to get in touch if you require a company and you're travelling around the same time to Seoul :smile:

Have a nice day!

i did mine stam cell at idea clinic
actually the only thng i know what differnt is
that what i did the would harvest the fat and put it in a machine
and only get the fat stam cell into mine face

what the finally injected was only stam cell and fat
the result should be better and there will be more fat stam cell left
because most will dissapear.

i indeed regret doing mine whole face, because what the doctor tried to achieve is one
thing, and the other thng is what you have to do after
what i think for some part of your face is almost impossible

dont wear a hat of glasses for 3 month
dont sleep on your face of toch your face
dont get into the sun
keep putting cream on your face 4 x times a day

the actually also laserd mine face as bonus ??
why do you have do all this
otherwis the fat could go to somewhere else
its not fixed now

so if i chose for the second time i would
choose for ony under mine eyes and between
mine laugh line and mine forehead

i have slept a few times on mine face
i slept and have put mine arms on mine face
thats not good.........
i cant help myself if im sleeping
i will go back home sunday
after i sent you mine photo

Hi peeps, sorry for not updating my progress on the surgery! I had rhinoplasty with Dr Park at OZ yesterday and it went very well. I had a consultation with Dr Hong at BK beforehand and I wasn't too sure about him. My consultation with Dr Park however was really good. It's a small clinic which I liked coz it's very personal. Dr park was very respectful, patient and detailed and not at all pushy. I did my surgery the following day. I had osteotomy to narrow by wide nasal bone, humpectory to remove a lump on my bridge, and septal cartilage on my tip and to raise it a bit. Today's my first full day post op and all's fine. I've got some bruises under my eyes but that's normal and I expected that. My nose itself is swollen and I've got a mould cast on it. Stitches and bandages come off this Wednesday, yay! So I've been doing lots of walking and icing on the nose and all seems to be fine :smile:

Im from Singapore. Going next week 18 -till 27th. I think lots of people going in Oct. u can sure find ur travelling buddies. Cheers,