BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

I wouldn't go to bk speshilly Dr Kim !!!!!! Plus there over priced for nothing and they lately doing lot of marketing and the doctors traveling other countries to do surgeries for their patients Bcse non of koreans go there even foreign patiets starting to know them so they looking for furter... anyway I am victim of Dr Kim so the hole clininc rip off to me

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Nikisha247, thank you to inform me. Very kind of you. Which clinic you suggest for revision?

Hi Jj001, are you willing going together to Korea for our revision? Have a great day!

Dr. Kang has responded to my email! I'm too happy! :yahoo:
He described me accurately which surgery is suitable for me and showed me photos of each procedure.
At last! I sent dozens of emails around, I finally decided where to have eye surgery!
I would have liked to undergo any facial surgery at the same clinic, but I prefer to be sure that everyone does what he does best!

I don't know yet really have to find special dr I was thinking Dr kwon, dr kang or dr cho from bio clininc but hasn't choosen any...

Hi. When you going for surgery? I am also expecting his answer to book for consultation . Do you think his best for revition? I will be in Seoul around April 5 if you don't mind plse contact me

I still do not know when I can go, it's hard for me to organize a trip like that!
Unfortunately, I think it will take me several months to arrange everything.
I have so many commitments...
From what I've read so far, I think that Dr. Kang is very experienced in eye revision, even for non-Asian eyes, which require special care to avoid leaving scars (I read on the website of the clinic).

Hi, I have been a silent reader for some time.
I had Double eyelid, ptosis, and epi surgery from Dr. Kenneth Kim in L.A. Long story short... he botched my eyes and im in need of a major revision.
This has been the most depressing time for me to experience during this ~10 month healing period. Dr. Kim has a very bad attitude and I refuse to do my free revision surgery with him. He is only out for your money and I have had contact with others who he did a botched up job on. Stay away from him.

After many many months of reading comments on soompi, purseforum, researching and contacting members I have decided to go to Dr. Chung (Eve Plastic Surgery) for my epi reversal quoted about ~$1354 and still figuring out my double eyelid surgeon for I am still waiting for replies, but its looking like #1 Dr. Kang from (IOU) since he is known for lowering eyelids and having high sucess rates. Also having consultations with Dr. Cho (BIO) and Dr. Joung (Banobagi). I feel like my eyes are impossible to fix and Korea is my only option.

Its looking like I will fly to Korea on April 22, 2013-June 24, 2013. I have to stay in Korea for 2 months because the epi reversal and double eyelid revision CANNOT be done together. Dr. Chung said min 1 month healing after epi reversal to do revision dbl eyelid surgery (he normally does double eyelid revision after 2 months because it does slightly pull on your epi area). I cant wait till I can have even, normal feeling, natural looking eyes again. This whole process has been a journey for me and I hope it only goes up from here :smile:

Good luck to all

Thanks for sharing your story. Is there an advantage to having the epi reversal before the eyelid revision? Just wondered about the sequencing. Could you have the eyelid surgery first?

Did you also consider Dr. Ahn for the epi restoration? If you search this thread, there was a poster who went to him for epi reversal and Dr. Kang for eyelids.

Thank you Thinkpink17 to share about your story! Very interesting. Good luck on your trip to Korea!

In my case the sequencing does matter because if I were to get my revision double eyelid surgery first, my eyes would be too swollen and puffy to perform an accurate epi reversal. Double eyelid surgery's healing time is min 6 months-1 year. Epi reversal is min 1 month-2 month.

Ill definitely check out Dr. Ahn while im in Korea too. Face to face consultations are so much better then trying to get analyzed through e-mail.

You should start writing a new topic about it! It will be good.