BeautyHacker

Revisional double eyelids surgery

Hi , I've just got operated by dr.kang for revisional eyelid surgery (took the train at night with shades lols!). He operated on me a second time... Has anyone experience this ? I'm leaving in Korea in 5 days and a really nervous... My eyes I can't tell is a success anot,,,

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Juicy88,
Did you get your first surgery from Dr. Kang as well? I really hope your eyes come out just how you want them. Was using public transportation easy to do to get to his clinic?

Yes, his clinic is very easy to find! Just walk out of sinsa station gate 3 and his clinic just outside. Last night he operated on me again I was the last one there lol until 7 plus.. He operated on me the first time last Saturday. But he said my left eye muscle is still weak and had to do second revisional ( I think my face turn red bevuz I was so nervous).. He seems to b very meticulous and has been checking up on me every single day (excepts Sundays). And have a sense of dedication for his patients and really cares abt the patients outcome... Im putting all my hopes on dr.kang... Fingers crossed for my result!!! I'm seeing him again in the evening....

Hi Juicy88, it's great to read about your surgery with Dr. Kang. It's nice when a Plastic Surgeon care about his patients and particularly about the outcome. You seem happy and optimistic. Then I think you make the best choice for your eyes. Because my first surgery I knew right away that I will need a revision!!! Thanks to sharing your experience and hopefully Dr. Kang achieve what you desire! :smile:

Wow thats good to hear that he really cares about his patients. I didnt know you can re-operate while your eyes are still swollen. What exactly did you get done? Just a regular revisional double eyelid surgery? My left eyelid is not attatched to the levator muscle due to having high creases and is very weak. Does he fix ptosis as well? Ive e-mailed a few Dr.'s in Korea, but Dr. Kang still hasnt e-mailed me back and its been a week or two. Did he update his e-mail address? Does he have kakao talk? Sorry... I would message you, but my account is not a "full account" and I would really love to hear about your progress :smile: I know alot of people on here are considering Dr. Kang as well for revisional surgery since he is so well known on all the forums. You could help out alot of people with their decision making. :tup:

I don't know yet... I will take a week to consult with them in person and then make the decision. It's very hard to tell now... Make sure to see at least 5 Plastic Surgeon before going to your surgery because you don't want to end up having another revision in the future! And if the PS point out all your concern about your eyes and he can fix all, you have the answer!!!

For sure I will have an appointment with Dr. Kang from IOU!

Yes very true. I have my line up of the surgeons I want to see from others who have had great success with these Dr.'s. Hopefully everything goes very smoothly.

Lol, with who you will have your appointment?

For my revision dbl eyelid surgery:
Dr. Cho (BIO), Dr. Chung (EVE), Dr. Kang (IOU), Dr. Joung (Banobagi)

Still researching and trying to find the best Dr. for revision eyelid surgery/ptosis correction.

Who do you have on your list? Any suggestions from others?