BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with the above, if you don't need a taller bridge..then don't get one. It makes the surgery more difficult and the results more unpredictable as you'll have to deal with the fear of the implant shifting or other materials getting infected.

Hi Davids,

One of the ps I had a consultation with said it was better to use ear cartilage or rib. Using septal cartilage is not recommended because it makes the nose more unstable, especially if they have to shave your bridge before laying down the cartilage/silicone. This way makes you prone to more infection as well and harder to do revision surgery.

hello,

I went to a few consultations with some ps in the la area, however, I decided getting it in Korea was a better option. I really liked Dr. Kenneth Kim, but he likes really natural noses so you might not like the effect he wants to create.
I decided to just get my procedure done in Korea. The airfare and procedure for me was about the same as getting a rhinoplasty in LA.

Complimentary simulation for you, lovelola.

Hi everyone
Ive been watching this thread for ages... and decided to sign up
I'm Currntly in Bangkok and originally booked dr juta jansi
I was extremely excited and nervous, already putting in a deposit of $500 AUD I planned my rhinoplasty (sillicone bridge and ear cart for tip)
At the consultation I was not only humiliated but felt like another "in out" customer
Watching the doctor he walked with a "slump" and didn't bother to shake my hand when I met him... the only thing he cared about was what background I was... a "hmm" sound when I told him I was half Japanese (is he a racist??)
He mentioned numerous times that I was not slim... for no reason
Saying that with nose implant my nose will be pointy and not round (tip) like my stomach
and when i was asked to show him my rib as an optional rib part used of my bridge instead of sillicone he pointed out that I was very fat
I am 70kg 172cm muscular build Eurasian Australian woman and I couldn't believe the doctor would say such things....
I asked him about the silicone I infection rate and he mentioned that " ... silicone is protocol in Thailand. everyone has one "
he didn't care about the procedure or assured me I would look good or what he recommended. the words "minor surgery" came up a lot... I mean this is my FACE so it most defiantly isn't minor to me!!
His very helpful assistant oasis booked the surgery on the consultation day and the surgeon was suprised... like he didn't even know I was on the scheduele
oasis told me that he defiantly did book
so juta jansi Said "ok monday" (it was Saturday)
I said that I initially booked for Sunday and was told it was ok
and he said "no we do it Monday" and I replied with... "is that the earliest? oasis told me that tonight you may have some spots free"
and he said " SATURDAY SUNDAY MONDAY"
"Saturday... Sunday.... Then MONDAY"
I was so offended at this more so (even though I already thought in my head I wouldn't go with it... I just wanted to see if he even was aware of the surgery I booked... OR MY ARRIVAL TO MEET HIM IN BANGKOK)
I said.. " I KNOW WHEN MONDAY IS"
he went on to say that he wasn't charging me for the consultation.. and even looked suprised when oasis mentioned I already put deposit.
I left without a goodbye or thank you as the surgeon was terrible, unprofessional, lazy and arrogant.
I don't care if he was the BEST surgeon for rhinoplasty ... his attitude was disgusting and left me feeling horrible... I felt like crying
Oasis felt bad about what happened so I eventually got a 95% refund of my deposit ...(they had no refund policy)

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH JUTA JANSI HE IS ABSOULUTELY HORRIBLE
He wouldnt give a great first impression to save his life!

^ UPDATED

I had my nose done at ASIA CLINIC
https://www.facebook.com/AsiaClinic

and I'm at 8 days healing....it looks very promising and great! will post photos

This clinic was new opening just 3 months ago (VERY CLEANNNN and modern)
I met the surgeon (cant spell his name...tangrarok? something like that)
Who was very friendly, assured me that I've made a great choice and brought up EVERYTHING I WANTED MY NEW NOSE TO LOOK LIKE with just a photo of a nose I liked.
I was wrapped and was and still am very happy.
I will post my entire experience with photos soon.

Goodluck everyone!
-merubon

HERE IT IS

I had minor alarplasty, sillicone I implant and ear cartilage for tip. I wanted a softer "cuter" look but not a hugely dramatic change as i am happy with all my other features.

[​IMG]

my stitches have been cut but are still there (assuming they will dissolve)
I didnt have ANY black eyes...but insane swelling.
My nose feels like i have a cold...and im still getting used to having a pointy tip (even though theres still alot of swelling there too)
my smile has changed completely aswell...

Thank you!

Thanks Yoonson, I will talk to the surgeon about this when I go for the consultation. Dr. Somboon is from Bumrungrad, the best hospital in Thailand, but sadly he doesn't use rib. Only ear/septal cartilage. And I want to refrain from using foreign materials.

But will ear cartilage be strong enough to tip a nose outwards?

And does anyone know if it's possible to use ear cartilage to augment a nose bridge slightly?

You can, but because there's not enough to make a significant difference, it's never usually used for the bridge.

This is what I was talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VicrrKru3I and the PS in here suggests tip work be done with septal cartilage. Perhaps it's all down to skill and experience.

OK this is embarrassing, but I'm uploading my photo. I'll take it down later if it's possible.

I need suggestions, do I really need bridge augmentation? I want a couple mm but can this be achieved in visual illusion through tip plasty?

The doctor here in Thailand does not use rib, and suggests Gortex if I want a bridge augmentation but I want to refrain from using foreign materials. So in the end I think I'll get get tip plasty done to project the nose outwards and make the tip thinner?

Left is before and I edited the right, I didn't edit it that much but I'm hoping for it to project out a little further than pictured.

oh wow LEMMIKNOX! that looks amazing... !! can you do a simulation on the frontal as well??
do you suggest that i can an implant on my bridge??? or just shave the hump down????
my side profile looks so different with that simulation.

thank you so much dear !!! :smile: