BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

Hey david i actually disagree with everyone i think you could benefit from bridge augmentation along with tip work. Of course you dont "need it" but then again you dont really "need" tip work either. How does your nose look from the front?

regarding your edit i feel like your facial type would look suitable for a more dramatic change. The nose in the edited picture doesnt loook refined enough for your face imo

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Silicone visible if I take a picture without flash in the dark place and the top of my silicone can not blend with the forehead, does anyone have the same experience as me? I'm 2,5months post op..so desperate :sad:,I need advice ..thank u

Hi Felix77, they take out the bad review as possible. Be careful with Dr. Charles S. Lee, he is not skills with Asian Face. I have a bad Asian Eyelid surgery with him and my 2 friends. We all going to Korea for our revision in summer.

Here another complaint about a patient who did her nose with Dr. Charles S. Lee!

http://www.yelp.com/biz/charles-s-lee-md-beverly-hills-3#hrid:LDCD91zSys357vaYgAYBCA

I am in Korea now. like you I wanted to improve my look. For me, my base is wide by 2mm compared to the golden ratio However, to be honest, after a day of consultation and looking at various noses in Korea. I realized I didn't know enough details of what I really wanted. So wherever you choose, make sure you know exactly what you want

Yea, I did research with Dr. Lee too before.
He does good work, yet he also has 20% misses, I think it's due to doing all the surgeries himself, and sacrificing some quality for quantity.
I am in Korea now, doing consultations.

Yes. I saw a patient whom had the same experience. The silicone line is visible.
She is now going to do auto graft hoping for a more natural look
I am in Korea now, talking to the doctors, the people who have thicker skin seem to have a better time hiding the silicone lines.
Is your skin considered thick?

Hi there!
I also coordinated my own Korea trip. I am in Korea now, this is my 2nd day.
I don't speak Korean yet I'm finding my way around quite well
After my first 2 consultations, I realized I didn't research enough. Also, ever since I landed in Seoul, I couldn't help to look at everyone's noses and wonder if they have had went through surgery. And if I ended up a nose like theirs, whether I would be happy.

Hi there,
I was just at Grand consulting. They do have more views of the patients compared to the website. I'm not sure what type of nose you have, but I think I've seen about every kind in their look book. Taking pictures of yourself, side , front nose base view and sending it in for a virtual consultation helps.

im curious what you mean by "i realized i didnt research enough" what makes you say that?

Hi april_may,
Can I see your photos please. My email [email protected]

I'm looking to have my nose revision done hopefully with cartilages ( septum or ear) Mine is L shaped inplant. It is really difficult to find thread on revision nose. I'm planning to go Korea around August, after been having silicone inside my nose for about 15 yrs, I will not want to go through another nose job with silicone. NEVER.
The other thing is that I tends to get more sinus, tension headache quite frequent, not sure if that's to do with silicone implant. Does anyone experienced that after they had their nose job done?
Thank you

May i know which clinic and doc did your nose?