BeautyHacker

Asian Nose Job 3

thanks vampire knight

I had to do it alone but with your online support, you tremendously helped me :biggrin:

Thank you !!!!!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi scind

the website is nose.co.kr
the email is [email protected], I was in contact with jay lee
the price for rib rhinoplasty is 8500 usd

hope that helps,

cheers

ps: will do a more detailed review when i feel better

They charge patients that because we are coming from a different country. You can try to ask them to lower their prices but I doubt that they would decrease it significantly because that is where some of clinics receive their "extra" income.

hey, did you get a rib rhinoplasty?? how much was the pain on a scale of one to ten?? hope recovery goes smoothly for you :smile:

how are u so far?
getting much better?
update me with your condition okay? =D
i'm so excited for this..

hi cheon, sorry did not see your post.

this is my own rib ( ooch painful )
well this is the donor site that hurts the most, i was hoping it would be less painful but chest hurts for almost every move I make plus I wear a a really tight chest compression garment that prevents me from breathing easily and really pushes the donor site so it is even painful when i do not move.... well i hope this pain will go quickly.... :smile:

hey taeyang

yeah rib rhino with shimmian clinic ( Dr jung)
the pain is mainly due to the chest or the donor site , it would be 6-7/10 because of the tight chest compression garment that they forced ( :smile:) me to wear, i have to wear it for 2 weeks !!!

thank you and i hope you will get the nose you want ( i think it is with Dr Wang)

so far 2 days aftr the surgery, my nose is not as painful, the swelling seems to be stabilized now, there is some bleeding in my nose but not so much now, ( I had alarplasty)
i am thankful, shimmian changes my dressing every day so far, it really helps wih my breathing as they remove the blood, the mucus etc... stuck....
they even washed my hair today, which I did not expect at all...

my chest just feels really sore and quite painful, the garment is really too tight !! it is driving me crazy, i have to wear it day and night !!!!

my nose is really swollen as they removed a medpore implant so i guess i will have to be extra patient to see the final result

:P

Can I see your before and after pic of your nose once you recovered?? :smile:

oh they provide quite a post-op. it's all alrdy included?
all the best with your recovery progress.. hope ure looking great later =D
anyyway, any of u heard of dr wang rhinoplasty?
been wanting to try to contact him, anyone know how?

hey can you invite me to your blog please? I am researching to do rhinoplasty too.

I read some negatives feedbacks of dr kao from fg forum.

Agreed. I have read some negatives feedback from china's forum about him and they are looking to do revision in Korea.

Can you share with me your price doing with Dr Jung please?