BeautyHacker

Best Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea -read 1st post before posting.

really? i'm also in my late 20s... in fact 28 and when i go to work my neighbour thought i was gg to school (probably due to the laid back dressing as well)... LOL!... i understand where you are coming from... but i'm not sure if i had receeding chin... i have a wide chin according to ID... i look at myself in the mirror, actually i'm pretty ok with the shape jus that if my little buldging sides were remove, it would seemed that my v-line would be obvious...

erm... no idea what i'm trying to say but i think i would like a sharper jawline...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe - yeah, I think Mini-V-line surgery may help. but again, your best bet is to do adequate research and then ask the doctor when you go for face to face consult. A lot of times, the doctor would not evaluate different options with you. He/she will tell you what he thinks you need. So the more due diligence you gather, you can ask them the pros/ cons or questions and then make an informed decision! :smile:

For some reason, ID email sucks! I've emailed them before I left for Korea, and I have not received a response even though i am 12 days post op at ID now! Arrgghhh. best bet is to go there for cnosultation.
Try their online consultation. not e-mail. You may have better luck there!

Thanks helloj ;>

Yea, my plane ticket will cost more than the epi procedure but the doctors recommended two things for me - epi and a nose job. So epi is the only thing i want done my face...i want it so bad :smile:

Do you have any friends who just did epi? I'm just scared to get it in the states since it's not very common here.

Yes, we should try to meet up! where are you staying?

So as mentioned in my previous post - I'm planning to go to Korea for EPI only. Do you think its worth going for this? The doctors didnt recommend anything else and this is something I really want done but I cant help to think if its a waste of money just for this procedure. I already have double eyelid so I dont need to add this on.

Do you have any friends who just did epi? if so, did you guys see an improvement?

I did some research for doctors in the US and their before and after pictures look ridiculous! Lol.

January 2013
- Cher87 (9th-30th)

Yeah it was easy to book the surgery over the phone and I could understand him(wong) :biggrin:.

Yea, I spoke to a cpl of PS surgeons in the States and they both said it is not worth the scarring. So yea, u r better off doing it in Korea.

I'll PM you my info.

I'm Korean but I'm not a local. I chose Grand because I liked what Dr. Kang said at consultation and trusted the hospital because of family-friend connections.
Dr. Seo is the top dog/head surgeon at Grand, so he must be good at quite a few things. :smile: