BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

omg that's insane lol. Please update if you find out if this is only for abdomen or for whole body. xD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What email did you use for JW? I've emailed them several times and still haven't received a reply. It's been three weeks.

i did my inner thigh only,n its not painful at all compare to eyelid surgery i did in korea bfore,the pain for liposuction is around 1,for eyelid surgery around 7

Omg yesss. i was looking into ID clinic but they were so firm with no discount !! & they said only slight discount unless i let them expose my photos for their marketing purposes , whatttttt

They didn't reply to my emails either until I sent them a message on Kakaotalk about it

Local pricing at Cinderella Clinic (and yes i got totally ripped off and got infection on top of it)

Non incisional 390,000 won
3D nose 780,000 won
Eyelid + nose + fat graft or facial liposuction altogether 1,590,000 won
HD Waterdrop Breast 2,890,000 won
Ultratox 900,000 won
Cheekbone reduction, square jaw, t osteotomy 4,900,000 won
Liposuction 900,000 won per area
Quick Body Lifting 1,800,000 won
Jaw Botox 50,000 won
Nose filler 120,000 won

Friend sent me picture of these prices telling me they're desperate due to so much complaints. God knows if its true or not.

hey thanks for the information :biggrin:

Thanks so much for all the info. I was wondering did they give you the discounts you mentioned?

Hey! After learning more about df i decided to stay the hell away from them lol! I know there are a few pf members who've gone with them, so they'll know more. And probably, after meeting face to face, you can bargain even lower than the 10-15% discount ;D

This local price is really much cheaper. DES alone for foreigner will be 1.6-2M won for the average pricing..

Are this prices worth it at view clinic?

-Zygoma Reduction : 7,000,000KRW(6,200USD)
-Angular Mandible Reduction : 7,000,000KRW(6,200USD)
-Genioplasty : 7,000,000KRW(6,200USD)
-Rhinoplasty(osteotomy) : 4,500,000KRW(4,100USD)