BeautyHacker

Teium clinic and AT clinic

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr Kwon (teuim) is now working fot AT? I sent e-mail to [email protected], but no one reply me. My friend and I plan to go to korea on augest. I know dr kwon is good in doing revision double eyelid, but the price is expensive. So I wanna know do anyone one know how much for revision double eyelid, revisional epicanthoplaty(inner corner) and
lateral canthoplast.

Teuim has partnered up with AT Clinic. Dr. Kwon isn't responding to my e-mails either.

For Teuim, I was previously quoted 3mil KRW for revision double eyelid with ptosis correction and 1.4mil KRW for primary epicanthoplasty. That might give you an idea on pricing.

hii got the respond from [email protected] few days ago, i wish Dr Kwon is still woking there... the below are the prices i got.

Eyes
1. Double eyelid surgery revision including Ptosis correction (Incisional method ) : 3.0m KRW + 10% VAT
2. Epicanthoplasty : 1.4m KRW + 10% VAT
3. Lateral canthoplasty : 1.4m KRW + 10% VAT
You don't have to worry about scar.

I'm confused. Dr. Kwon is the head of Teuim and still works there (last time I corresponded with him was a week ago), have you received confirmation that he doesn't?

So, I responded to Dr. Park's original recommendations and pricing by asking for my desired substitutions for a less invasive surgery (closed rhino instead of open and ultra-soft silicone instead of goretex) and he responded with a major price decrease:

"If you would like to have less invasive rhinoplasty

Closed Rhinoplasty

A With Septal cartilage

B. Nasal tip-plasty to make nasal tip more defined

C. Augmentation of nasal dorsum with Ultra-soft silicone

The Cost – 4.5 m KRW ( included 10% VAT )

a week ago? people have been saying for weeks now that AT bought Teuim (or something like that) and that dr Kwon works for AT now. i think it's really confusing too, can you ask dr Kwon what's going on if you're in touch with him please?

Ah, they've partnered up and are both going by the name AT Clinic. Dr. Kwon still works there and the only difference is the name change and the addition of his new partner, Dr. Park.

It's confusing because Teuim hasn't updated their website to reflect the name change and the signature to their e-mails is still Teuim.

From a recent e-mail:
"Teuim clinic and AT clinic joined as one clinic in name of AT aesthetic plastic surgery clinic. Dr. Bongsik Kwon and Dr. Heungsik Park will collaborate in plastic surgeries for better medical services."

ok now it's clear! thank you :smile:

Thanks for telling me. For double eyelid surgery revision, 3.0m KRW not included tax?