BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery, Epi, Lateral - Master Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, I am in Seoul at the moment and I had consulted with Opera :smile: my experience with them was quite pleasant. When I was in the consultation room, a consultant looked at my eyes and asked me what procedures that I wanted done. She did not recommend any unnecessary procedures and was only interested in what I wanted done which I thought was very considerate of them. Afterwards, I met with the doctor and he seemed very kind and gentle when he was looking at my eyes. However, I did not end up doing my surgery with them although I had felt comfortable with them. I hope this helps you, if you have any further questions, feel free to ask me :smile:

Hi hellotigger

Thx for your update. How is the weather now in Seoul. Why didn't you choose Opera, which clinic did you choose instead?

Hope all is well

Hi Phero,

The weather is very cold in Seoul right now. My friend that I am staying with has informed me that the temperature has dropped to -20 degrees celsius these last 2 days. I actually really wanted to do my surgery at Opera, however, my friend recommended me a good clinic that is located outside of Gangnam called Neo plastic surgery, I felt comfortable doing my surgery there as well so I decided that it would be better to do the surgery outside of Gangnam- mainly because Gangnam is so busy and my friend told me that it would be better to do it at a clinic that is less busy so they have more time to focus on me as it is the peak season for doing surgeries right now.

Thank you very much :smile: My eyes looking fine even though I am on day 4 of recovery :biggrin:

Dddaaammmnnn -20+ I'm already freezing lol. Glad to hear that you are recovering nicely and the surgery went well. And thx for the info :smile:

Do you or your friend know if it still peak season after Chinese New Year February 9th?

hey do you have kakao? would like to talk to you!

Thanks so much! After doing so much research, Opera is my number one choice right now. Do you know which doctor you consulted with?

Opera is a bit more on the natural side, they like to keep asian-looking features, however I personally like the fake plastic doll look.

If Opera was willing to help me reach my aesthetic goal and wasn't on the natural side, I would've chosen them for sure. The doctor and consultants were very kind to me and gave me a very low price because they didn't think I needed much tweaking on my face. I've never been more comfortable consulting with a surgeon than at Opera, the surgeon felt like a long lost family member. :P

Yes, it's very cold! And thank you! :smile: hmm.. I'm sorry :sad: we both aren't too sure but I would assume that it won't be as busy any time after the students go back to school. I'm sorry I couldn't answer that question better ! :sad: all the best xx

That's great! I hope the consultation will go well for you :smile: and no I don't! I'm sorry! :sad: But he wore glasses and is chubby. He also had a soft voice haha.. Sorry that I cant answer your question better. Best of luck xx

The doctor and consultants really are nice aren't they :smile: where did you end up doing your eye surgery instead? :smile:

Thanks for your responses guys!! I think I might just book a trip in early February for DES. I was planning to go this summer, but just found out I got the internship I applied for. Is going in a couple weeks crazy!!?? Funny how plans can so quickly change.
Feb should be a low season so I can just walk in for consultations right?
I'm thinking staying in Korea for 10 nights and staying at the sunshine hotel or a quick hassle free place. Then consulting with jw banobagi teium braun and opera.
Yikes, so many strange emotions now that I'm so close to actually making this happen