BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

I prefer the shape of his face before surgery but I believe this is the look Koreans go for. Based on the photo, he had v line and nose maybe eyes but that may have something to do with the nj.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. I Iike the face before surgery

thx for sharing this. Ppl have a tendency to go on an illogical witch hunt the moment they come across one bad review. Your post really sheds more light on the situation. This girl was dishonest to begin with as their "before" photos which she has been showing ppl on was clearly photoshopped to the max and looked nothing like her.

Have you guys ever heard of anyone going to Korea for lip reduction surgery? Now that i'm thinking about it,clinics don't really advertise for that. I thought 2 jaw surgery would solve my issue with my thick lips but it didn't. 2 jaw surgery works wonders for the jaw,don't get me wrong,but my lips i still do not like. The thing is the only clinics that I know of that really does lip reduction are BK and Item and those 2 are definitely off my list of clinics for obvious reasons.

Ok so I want to go from point a to point b
[​IMG]

I mean this transgender guy did it so why ant I right?
http://info.surgecosmetic.com/05/2011/lips-surgery-invent-the-dream-lips-beautiful-lips-thin-lips-small-lips

I want to get it right the first time because i notice a lot of people have to go back under for revisions,which im not planning to do. I just need a good clinic that does great lip reduction, open rhinoplasty and breast augmentation.. If anyone has anyone information,dont hesitate to share it with me. Thanks in advance

ahhh are revisions really common for lip reduction? i didn't come across that in my research. is it because the lips aren't small enough or b/c of something else?

Grand, LIFE and Pitangui offer it too. dream has http://en.e-dream.co.kr/info/face/aso i don't think they have normal lip reduction tho...cause i definitely don't want or need jaw surgery. i'll just ask if they would be able to do the normal kind during my in-person consultation next month

Hi Everyone, back in this forum after a long break.

Was wondering, have anyone ever had lateral canthoplasty done by Dr Kwon from Teuim?

I had incisional Ptosis correction and Epi in Jan 2013. Wanted lateral canthoplasty but was advised that it wouldn't make a difference by Dr Kwon.

Been 1yr and 7mths and my left eyelid is starting to droop a little so I am planning to go back to Dr Kwon for revision and maybe get lateral canthoplasty done.

However I can't find see any reviews or feedback of people who have done it with Dr Kwon.

In addition, when I emailed Teuim my photos to confirm that I require revision, they advised that revision would only be done for 1 eye.

Was wondering if anyone had experience of revision for only 1 eye?
Won't the eyes be unbalanced for quite some time if that is the case since 1 eye is fully healed while 1 eye was just operated.

:thinking:

First of all Ty for your input. When I said revisions, I meant for rhino and breast, I just wanna do it once
And not think about it for another 10 years, ya know..o On Dream's website they are advertising 2 jaw or aso for lip reduction. I already had the two jaw and I'm only looking for the lip reshaping surgery because I want that small pouty look.. Grand,BK and Item are off my list because I think smaller clinics are more into patient care. Btw do you plan on lip reduction also?

Do you know Life's website?

I'm pretty sure it's not all surgery, it also looks a little photoshopped.

ee that after pic of jaejoong is a bad angle. He looks totally different if u see him in motion. I actually prefer his current look to the old one because even tho he narrowed his features, he kept the angles and definition.

he obv got his eyes, nose, jaw reduction and jaw botox. I think he might have gotten acculift too and buccal fat removal. He has some sagging tho. U can notice it if u watch his kdramas, there's 2 small lumps at the sides of his cheeks.

I would say eyes, nose and square jaw reduction... And weight loss..?

Oh you're so hilarious! If a transgender man could do it, you more than definitely can ;)