BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry... It's slightly off tangent but it's still related. I just want to know what real world changes people experience after surgery.

Also related to ps... After getting a lot of work done, is it weird seeing a face you don't recognize in the mirror? When I had my nose done the first time, I really wanted it to look natural. But now, that I'm planning to do nose, eyes and fat graft, I'm pretty sure I'll look completely different. When do you get used to your new face? And do your coworkers and friends take much notice?

asking the entire forum here, since idk what kind of ps mrsking has had...

As can't just rely on people's reviews!!!!! I am staying for 16 days. Actually you can go to consult 3 clinics in a day.

I'm not doing all surgeries in one place, so i may just do nose (my main concern) and fat grafting first, then pay deposit for doing eyes in feb (peak season too).

I think you should go korea before dec, as dec is a peak season, charge higher and i think services wont be that good compare to non-peak season.

Hi gernic!
Thank you for replying! How did the lower bles go? I believe (and sincerely hope!) that I'm going to be asleep for it. The nurse asked me what I preferred and I said to be asleep as I worry a lot and would just prefer to wake up. I'm going to have transconjunctival orbital reposition and not actually have any of my 'bag' removed. Is this what you had too?
Thank you for letting me know about the vitamins etc. I didn't know about that!

@Dreamii I was told Power V is semi permanent.. I will gain the fat back if I gained weight.. However even prior to the surgery I was skinny and still had a chubby face. As for the lifting effect, I will still nevertheless go through the same ageing process as one who hasn't had it done.

@Fantasyface I was told it would take 3 months to see the final results. please PM me or add me on kakao: janberan for the price I paid

I agree. His face looks a lot more effeminate after the vline/jaw surgery. He should've saved his money and just gone for the nose job.

But then again, standards of masculine beauty is very different in Korea than where I am in the states. :/

It's possible to consult 4 clinics in a day if you time it right, but that's the absolute MAX, I would not recommend it.

So tiring and at the end of the day your mind is all jumbled up and you can't really remember which doctor told you what, unless you had the presence of mind to jot down notes after each consultation. Which I didn't. :lol:

Oh no. I'm planning to squeeze in four consultations in one day. O.O and I remember it being crazy trying to get three consultations in one day... :sad:

Pumpkin juice! They'll have it at any pharmacy in Apgujeong.