BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

can you please tell how much fat you still have?

Thank you

This was one of the big things I was worried about just being able to get food and stuff for everyday life and I think I wasted sooooo much of my trip because I was afraid to go out and actually SEE korea and this is one thing I DO NOT recommend doing. Don't stay in your room during your recovery. EXPLORE KOREA. I was in Korea for three weeks and I didn't get the courage up to actually explore until about my second to last week and by that time I had missed out on SO much. My first few days in Korea I didn't even eat any food because I was scared I wouldn't be able to communicate or ask how much something was. You DO NOT need a translator for every day life. Going to stores was super easy. Everything is priced and if you don't know how much the total is just look at the screen and hand them the money accordingly. If you need help don't be afraid to speak English. I found a lot of people in Korea know basic basic English and by pointing as well you can generally get your point across. Everyone I came across was extremely nice and also I found korea was super safe! I generally did all my shopping at night like between 12pm-4am and didn't feel unsafe at all walking the streets by myself. Also depending on where in Seoul you stay Korean DO NOT go to bed before 12 lol I remember going out my third night in Korea to finally go get food and I figured by going at like 2pm-3pm there would be no one on the streets and literally EVERYONE was still awake. Streets don't really get quite until about 4am-5am. Not that Koreans are noisy there late night scene is actually a lot quieter than where I live in the U.S. So no complaints there. As for taxis (which was my main form of transportation) just wave your hand or put your palm up when you see an empty taxi they'll generally stop for you and all taxis in korea take cash and cards! Though I found it was easier to just pay in Korean won.

• 1 month later...
You mentioned you started to hear some negative reviews of Banobagi, could you please let me know the link that mentioned negative reviews on them. I'm planning to go there in 5 months and wanted to do more research on them. Thank you!

If you research this forum you will see there are actually quite a few forummers who have written their experiences on Banobagi both good and bad, so you should try to search for the through the post of forummers. From my research I know that asin, pikapikachu,
reiyuna. Valenrina have some form of bad experiences/reviews on Banobagi, so you can check their profiles and posts. Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
can you describe the recovery process of your microliposuction? I just got a fat transfer procedure to my face and she overfilled. Can let me know? thanks!

Hi guys! Does anyone have any advice or experience of jaw surgery??
I want to surgery my jaw... for to give a V-Line.
So I need some information about Clinics in korea.
Plz tell mee if u have experience surgery in korea.
I want to do jaw job in Korea.
And i already searching few Korean clinic,like BK Clinic and Cooki Clinic

There are many forummers who shared their experiences on this forum and in my research I found that the Banobagi, EverM Dental Clinic, DA Plastic Surgery, The Face Dental clinics have comparatively more positive than negative reviews. So you can start researching these clinics. Hope this helps and good luck researching!

Hello all. I have a honest experience with my facial contouring in Korea. First off recovery is not 2-4 weeks. It takes a whole year to deswell. I’m post op 6.5 months and I am still swollen and I cannot open my mouth fully, I have numbness to my chin, lower lip and lower gums. I still find it difficult to chew. Expectations, do not think you will be coming out looking like a k-pop star. You are enhancing you. I believe many pictures are doctured and make-up does wonders. That being said it is not an easy process. You can’t eat anything for weeks. You mouth will open maybe a pinky finger in the first month post op. You will look really strange. All the people who are working there will say that you look great but you look like a monster. I had my eyes done, vline jaw, genioplasty, zygomatic reduction and a face lift. The doctors knew I would have saggy skin and I’m glad I got the face lift or I’d be dealing with saggy skin 100%. When you take the underlying structure of you Facial bones the skin that was leveraging on the bones needs somewhere to go. I got 10 cm of skin cut off and re-put on my face. So they aren’t trying to up sell you, they are speaking the truth. Pain was more like uncomfortable. I’m still patiently waiting for my full results. I’ll tell you there is a phase where you will get depressed and think wtf did I do to my face. They never tell you about that. If you guys have questions let me know I will respond. Remember 1 full year to see full results. I still feel my face looks like no shape or structure at 6.5 months. Those YouTube vloggers are paid to say it only takes one month to recover. That is a load of BS. I’m still swollen at 6.5 months. So be in it for her long haul. The whole thing cost me 24k USD. It’s not cheap but cheaper than North America and the docs know how to treat Asian faces. Am I happy with my results? My answer is I have to live with my decision. I wasn’t ugly to start off with so, I do regret it but no turning back now.

I'm sorry that you're not happy with your results :/ I had v-line, zygoma reduction, sliding genioplasty and a chin implant put in at GNG in May and I'm extremely happy with my results and I'm really thankful I did the surgery. I was told with my age and skin type I didn't need a face lift and I'm glad I didn't get one because I have no sagging whatsoever but that differs person to person so everyone should definitely ask their doctors if they believe they will have sagging. I do agree that the process and results differ with everyone but for me I noticed that swelling 'looked' gone around the 3rd week (my swelling decreased DRASTICALLY around this week) and I didn't really have anymore noticeable swelling after the first month and a half. I also agree when you say you won't look like yourself for the first few weeks like AT ALL. The third week was a HUGE turning point for me as that's when my 'face' started coming back. It's definitely a process. I'm 5 months post op with be 6 near the end of this month and all of my swelling 'to me' is completely gone. I have no more numbness as I did the first few months around my chin and cheeks and I feel as though I've completely healed. So I definitely think the healing process is different for everyone. But all doctors will tell you full results come between 6 month to one full year.

Numbness is what I fear about fc, along with nerve damage and infection or worst case scenario sepsis of course:sad: Hope it never happens..

Where did you have your surgeries done?

Also how old are you, if you don't mind, so they suggested a face lift as well?

Are you getting any treatment for the numbness and swelling? I think magnesium and vitamin b complex help with the nerves, have you tried them?

Thank you for sharing.