BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

I think I've read everything from the beginning in this forum but your post is by far the longest on here. You must be really frustrated with how this man has been treating you. He needs to be brought to justice , I don't know why the gov doesn't let these people answer for their mistakes. I mean clearly you are hurt

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that's the nature of the plastic surgery industry everywhere. Even in the states, if you get work done, you have to sign a waiver saying that you understand that the results may turn out catastrophic or that you might end up with nerve issues or w/e. And after you sign that... you pretty much lose your right to sue.

I used to work for a personal injury law firm and yeah... Plastic surgeons makes sure they cover their butts 100% so they won't be held liable for ANY negative results.

There's a celebrity rhino surgeon in Beverly Hills who makes you sign papers saying you won't talk negatively about his practice ever. And if you do, he can legally seek damages from you. I forget the name of the surgeon, but I think his wife is one of the Real Housewives of BH..?

Hes the one on the show "Botched'' on Echannel?

Hmmm.. I don't know who that is since I don't watch the Echannel. But someone on the forum was saying that this famous Beverly Hills surgeon requires all of his patients to sign a gag order before going under the knife. :/

And mind you, I'm just pointing out that plastic surgeons EVERYWHERE avoid responsibility for a job done poorly...

hi hi

i still highly recommend Dr Kwon. He can do all kind of eyes. He did for my 3 other friends and they are super happy. They have different depths. Very natural looking. But 1 not very happy with epic because not used to longer eyes. But i think he tend to do super big eyes if you ask for it.

Dr kwon refused to do revision for me and i am still trying to persuade him.

previously there were many good reviews posted by people who had surgery with him. Most didnt return for 1 year post and i do hope people can see that he is not a very skillful doctor.

His method tend to create scars and all the later batches are hit as well.

It is very sad. I cried to sleep yesterday...

Why would he refuse? I understand that the revision would not b free since u went to another doctor.

Did he say to give it time? Will he work on it after a few years?
He seemed to have a gd character in my opinion.

And about the depth..time heals. Mine was initially deep but now it looks so natural. The nurse commented when I went for facial today.

I can see why Dr. Kwon would refuse. If I were Dr. Kwon and I could see that revision would be difficult/ineffective I would say no as well.

That being said, @DeepEyes, I hope you can find a skilled surgeon who IS willing to help! It must be difficult to have eyes that look awkward... Does makeup help at all?

Usually clinics have different doctors who specialize in different surgeries. Why don't you ask the online consultant?

I don look ugly..just close up.. u will see lots of skin hanging above incision and it folds in deep into skin that does not look natural. People can tell easily it is fake. Make up makes it more obvious.

I think all these experience surgeons know there is no point in having revision due to scar tissues. It will just fold deeply still.

I will probably wait longer.
tks.

I'm really sorry your eye surgery didn't turn out as you'd planned. I hope the scar tissue eventual heals and that the poorly stitched skin smooths itself out. Maybe it's too late but aren't there anti-scarring ointments you can use?

Anyhow, good luck!

omg i feel the same seems like the more PS i have the less guys hit on me :cry:

my friends tell me the same thing too

are they lying to us??!

any of you PS veteran knows the answer to this questions?:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

I currently have a big square face, I want a small square face but not V shape face

I asked everywhere everyone no one seems to know how to do such a thing

guess it's not a common thing people seek, i just dislike v face personally