BeautyHacker

View Clinic In Korea

They are very slow to respond post surgery and should you face any emergencies - don't expect them to take any more interest or offer anything more than "visit our clinic so we can assess".

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to know. Post care is so important. Its interesting that daprs their competitior is so quick to response and seem very accommodating to questions and concerns. May be view just wants locals and cant be bothered with foreigners. Anyone been to this clinic for consult?

This is a review I translated from a Chinese forum in 2013:

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone had surgery at VIEW lately? So many posts about 'wanting to' consult, and some one-liner negative comments, but not seeing too many posts about actual surgery there.

Can those who had surgery there, please post experience. How's their post-opt care? How's the rhino surgeon Dr. Choi?

For those one-liner negative comments, would you guys elaborate?

Thanks

Nevermind. I crossed it off within one day ... Talked to the consultant, she said the surgeons normally use Goretex. And when I asked if they can use silicone, they are still using L-shape ones (which I heard is more prone to protrusions and infections).

When I asked what are the specialty of individual surgeons, she said "Dr Chiu, Dr Lee and Dr Yoon does rhino surgery, they can also do face and body contouring."

Despite my confidence in the skills of SNU graduates and I do believe many surgeons can be good at multiple procedures, they cannot be 'best' at everything. I do not believe having one surgeon to work on nose, face and body can have the best outcome. This is really a red flag to me... although their B&A photos are amazing ...

• 6 months later...
Hi everyone,

I am heading to Korea in April and hopefully I'll meet up with 2 charming ladies from this forum. I am so grateful to meet them up in Seoul.

I would like to know if you could share with me your experiences with The Line Clinic as I don't find much information about this clinic. The prices look cheaper than anywhere else but I haven't seen any " real" before and after pictures. I love their Barbie nose, their Breast augmentation pictures from their website, the eyes they make…but would love to hear it from you.

The same with View Clinic.

I am intending to do eyes, facial contouring, fat grafting.

Thanks in advance everyone for your input.

• 1 year later...
So had anyone did their plastic surgery at View? I saw their results and was honestly impressed and I fell in love with their before after, but are they as good as they seem on the blogs?

If anyone did their job at View please share your experience below thank you very much!

Some of their before afters...

before&after.jpgb&f.jpgbefore&after2.jpg

before&after4.jpgbefore&after5.jpgbefore&after6.jpg

Their before after is really amazing! Literally almost all of them look like a new person!

Tell me your reviews and comments below please, thanks!

Not wanting to sound like a promoter, but then again when we have a very successful surgery with any clinic, we tend to say great things about them. So yes, I can vouch that View Clinic is good. But it depends on the doctor. I've had rhino and V-line with them last month with Dr. Lee and I'm loving every bit of it.

This clinic is aggressive and if you're looking for a drastic and complete change, then View is for you. But if you're looking for a more natural and subtle change, perhaps its a good idea to look elsewhere (JW maybe?). Even their so called "Natural V-Line" is anything but natural - in a good way. That's their trademark V-line where they leave a slight roundness to the chin rather than a pointed tip. You may think its terrible, but look at Im Yoona's chin. It's pretty

BUT...here's the catch. The results may be good, but you have to be extremely patient with the rude staff members there. I've already ranted about it in another post. The receptionists may look slightly aloof and that English consultant (let's call her JA) always have that unfriendly and worried look on her. You just have to warm up to them and be patient.

That nurse on duty for the night I was in hospital - I'm still pissed thinking about it. I was treated like a criminal, and everything I do and everything I say seems to be displeasing to her. I've seem plenty of rude and disgruntled nurses before, but this one takes the cake.

JA and gang will pressure you into taking up more procedures than you need during consultation, so do give a firm No. There is one English consultant, let's called her SJ. I think she might be the only person in the entire clinic who hasn't had any work done on her face, and she's beautiful. She's friendly, patient and will help you all the way.

The hygiene of the clinic is questionable, as I've pointed out in another post. I would describe the surgery room and recovery rooms as resembling a government hospital in rural Thailand in the 80s. It's a bit of a hole really. The consultation rooms and doctor's office are clean though. I have nothing good to say about the cleanliness of the place. The toilets look dark and haunted. There's probably a dozen other patients who have laid on that recovery bed before me, because it smells terrible. They don't wash bedsheets it seems. It's like a cheap $10 per night hostel in Cambodia.

Anyway, there are some really nasty reviews on View here, and they're pertaining to other doctors at View. Just ask for Dr. Lee, and you should be ok. He's the guy to go to for facial contouring. For BA, I think it's Dr. Choi. For eyes...well look elsewhere. So this is my short review of View. In case you thought their B&A photos are photoshopped or doctored (no pun intended) in anyway, it's probably just your imagination. You can tell from their customers sitting around the lobby area that it's real.

I know, I saw Girin on my way to View. lol. Girin is on the 3rd floor. That "IS Building" is nasty. The elevators are humid :yucky: I took a photo of the directory while I was there.

I'm leaving Giring reviews to cathylee2, because she's going to Girin. View's English consultant is fast on Kakao. And it seems like she doesn't sleep. :sleepy: I kakao her at 1am Seoul time and got a reply within a minute. :shocked:

I ended up going to Dr Kim Soo-Shin (REALCOSMETIC.com) for eyes and after losing faith in View after my visit and consultation there. Yes, it seems run down & i felt the consultants were very pushy for me to commit and to put down a non-refundable deposit. I guess that's the style in those big clinics. They need patients to commit to attain their daily sales quotas.

Is the hospital as "run-down" as a rural hospital? And do they gave you an after care pack after that or did they just let you lay on the bed just like that until you recover?