BeautyHacker

View Clinic In Korea

I was just exaggerating :P But yes the place is definitely more run-down than other clinics I've seen. Yes they do give you plenty of post-op care products like ice pack, pumpkin juice, medication, saline, face masks and so on. Their aftercare is top notch. They will do anything to make you comfortable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They gave me a CRAZY quote for facial contouring, which knocked them off my shortlist. $25,000 for V-line, osteotomy, zygoma reduction, acculift, and fat grafting. ITEM and Clinic quoted 10k less for the same things. If they weren't run-down and provided TOP NOTCH service and aftercare, it would make sense. They're tricking foreigners who don't know any better.

That much? Could there be a mistake? I'm sure you can get a discount off that price though.

Yeah, I was honestly very surprised :sad: They did say we can "negotiate price after consultation" but I doubt they will knock off more than 3-4mil won. Even after knocking off 5mil won, ITEM and GIRIN clinic is still way cheaper.

What currency is the $25,000?

USD. They quoted me in KRW 28.5mil and I converted it myself for easier understanding on forums. This is the exact quotes I got:
  • Zygoma reduction: 7,000,000 KRW
  • Mandible reduction: 7,000,000 KRW
  • Genioplasty: 7,000,000 KRW
  • Fat graft full face: 3,500,000 KRW /Full face and top up: 4,500,000 KRW
  • Accusculpt (per part): 3,000,000 KRW
You can see other clinics quotes on my blog.

That quote is wrong. Yes, if the 3 FC procedures are done separately, those would be the ala carte price. If all 3 are done at the same time, the quote should be 17M KRW, not 21M. Ji Ae should've quoted you the package price.

So we can draft a new quote here:

Full Facial Contouring: 17M
Fat Graft: 3.5M
Accusculpt: 3M

Total: 23.5M KRW (approx. US$21,000)

If you can negotiate off 20%, it would be $16,800. After claiming tax refund, it should be about $15,000, which is actually quite low by Korean standards. But ITEM and Girin quoted less than $10,000 for all those procedures? I've already struck ITEM off my list, but I'm now quite interested in Girin if their prices are that range.

These are the quotes I got from ITEM and GIRIN. Here is the full blog post I'm quoting from: https://becomingprettyblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/20/quotes-from-clinics/

ITEM Clinic:
  • Zygoma reduction : 4,400,000 KRW
  • V-line+Osteotomy : 7,700,000 KRW
  • V-loc lifting (thread) : 2,750,000 KRW
  • Fat graft for full face : 2,200,000 KRW
Total: 17,050,000 KRW (14,913.81 USD)

GIRIN Clinic:
  • Jaw reduction: 5,000,000 KRW
  • T-osteotomy: 5,000,000 KRW
  • Zygoma reduction: 5,000,000 KRW
  • Full face fat graft: 3,000,000 KRW
Total: 18,000,000 KRW (15,744.78 USD)

They both said prices can negotiate after consultation.

Actually that is very cheap :smile: Item's Zygoma is almost half of DAPRS's price.

I don't think these prices are low compare to Korean Standard. Actually, these are still high prices. And I'm not sure if clinic is going to give you percentage off and in addition give you the tax refund. It would be great but some clinic I know only allow you to choose one.

You got very good quotes especially from Item. Even if we don't do surgery there, I would use these quotes to match with other clinics. Thank you for the post.

These prices from View is indeed inflated for foreigners. I can't believe they think we would fall for these prices. Once again, I'm glad we have a community like Purse where we can share these information.