BeautyHacker

View Clinic In Korea

Wow!! It's so expensive~~ I paid 2,500,000 KRW for full face fat grafting including top up. Bur they offered 4,500,000 KRW?
They said they would give you some discount if you do the multiple procedures?????

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to think that the consultant at View is confused herself over their own services. I asked her what technique they use for Zygoma, she said "Bone Shave", and it's just to push the zygoma in from the side. Right now as I checked their site, it says "L-Osteotomy" which works on the front and side. This is exactly what I want in the first place. I think I might just go back to View Clinic after all since they're familiar with my surgical history. I just pray that they have washed their bedsheets already.

• 1 month later...
Breast revision is done by Dr. Choi Soon Woo at View, their head surgeon. He's quite famous and has appeared in Let Me In TV show before. But I've never had BA or any breast revision done at View so I can't give a review on that.

• 1 month later...
Hi there!
Did anyone get fat repositioning (undereye dark circle) at View?
I'm also considering v-line surgery, I wanted to go to DA or Banobagi, but I don't want to do multiple surgeries at different places.

Please tell me your quotes/how much you paid for View :smile: