BeautyHacker

Recommendations for eye plastic surgery (all around)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The consultant pressure you to do unnecessary procedure, overpriced I paid almost 10 million won for double eye lid, lateral and under eye but since I already paid a desposit prior and I did not do my homework as I trusted a friend who had her jawline, Venus laser and fat graft which looks not straight and she seems to have complication. Before my surgery they pressured me into having fat graft I was under so much stress from the staff who after I said I did not want it, kept repeatedly ask me why I did not want it, to the point that I was so stress that I threw up. The nurses were rough, during my surgery prior to the anaesthetic they were rude, rough and did not explain what they are going to do, I stripe me down and the nurses started giggle and speaking Korean. They didn't do a chest X-ray and I was very anxious and uncomfortable and I felt like I had to throw up again and since they tied me down I couldn't move so I had to call out for a translator and I threw up they were not compassionate at all. They told me to lie back down and were so rough when they inserted the needle that it bruised me. Operation done, did not give me time to fully recover post op,I was quite blurred out the assistant who took me down, didn't hold me, in the lift she checked herself out in the mirror instead. They were very stingy with post care and did not help to get me a taxi. Two days post op went for a wound clean, the nurse was so rough and I was in so much pain I almost fainted, even when I asked her to stop as I was in a lot of pain she did not stop. This is my experience and I am sharing and one in which I don't want anyone to go through since it is quite a large sum of money to fork out for such terrible service. They were also suppose to remove fat from my upper eye lid but 5 days into post recover I can't seem to notice that they did. Don't know weather it's my luck and the staff those days but so far I would give jayjun 2/10 not a positive experience at all.

• 1 month later...
Gosh 10 mil? Was it primary/revision? I am sorry to hear that.. And to read your further experience.. Yeah from what i read here in the forum i wouldn't choose Jayjun in the first place.. How are you now, does the dr willing to do revision/do something to compensate you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Soo-Shin KIM (REAL Clinic) is a famous and very respected senior PS who was recommend to me by one of my close chaebol friends who's had all her work done by him.(eyes to...) If you're considering him, then you must be already quite knowledgeable on what's out there in Korea. He is very good with eyes... and is an experienced surgeon.

Dr. Kwon's lateral looks pretty good (you can find a bunch of examples on his site–Lateral and lower canthoplasty tend to be conflated with each other as one procedure name) but he errs toward subtle improvements, unless your eye shape/situation allows for him to make more dramatic improvements. He's expensive but I really trust his skill! Opera is also a pretty good option. Their results looks nice and, though I haven't consulted with the doctor yet, the people I've talked to have great results! Marble also seems like a rather nice choice, if you don't care much for the doctor being a "jack of most trades" kind of doctor haha. He's very qualified for eyelid surgery though!

Hi, I'm considering opera for facial contouring. I know this thread is about eyes but have your people talked about the facial contouring too? Thanks!

Hey! I've only read a few reviews about opera fc so I'm sorry I can't help! They seem to be only ok but I can't be sure ;~( But I mainly see people go to Opera for breast augmentation and eyes ^^

Hey there!

I am planning to get my DES revision in March. Doctors in my list are:

Dr Kwon-Teuim
Dr Kye- GNG
Dr Seo-MVP

I am really keen on very very very natural look and without any scarring. No scar is really important to me. Is there anyone else to recommend me???

I asked my sisters's Korean friends to do some research about opera. They said the clinic is local and popular for cheap price. Staffs are kind but the facility are not super great. They said the clinic is doing okay job of breast and facial contouring but not rhinoplasty. Nose seems not their strength especially flat nose...

This is good advise. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
Who did your eyes from View?