BeautyHacker

Recommendations for eye plastic surgery (all around)

Hi All, anyone knows where is Dr. cho, young-kyoo / Dr. jo, young-gyu (same doctor) working at now? He was previously from Braun, supposed to have a consultation with him this Wednesday but the staff just texted me today saying he just left the hospital! :sad: Heard good reviews about him...

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! Can I know which doctor did for you?

Hey Dr Cho according to FromB (formerly BAUM) says they have just hired Dr Cho!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
Hi, may I know who operates on you? I'm considering to get my DES done at View but now that I saw your post I'm kind of worried

Hi, did you have any experience with ITEM? I consulted them on WhatsApp, all went smoothly and they gave me the price of all the procedure I need but when I ask them if the price is fixed and they straight away say yes which kind of turn me off since all other clinic I consulted willing to negotiate the price

Hi, may I know which dr operates on you? I'm considering to get my DES done at View this May but now that I saw your post I'm kind of worried

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
I believe you should speak up about this if they botched you up since they won like 16 years no accidents award. I was considering View as well now I have to reconsider

hey, I am also still thinking about the doing the face contouring.. I did online consultation with opera and laprin via whatsapp back then actually they gave me pretty good offer and detail but I couldn't make up my mind. maybe you can contact them ask what you want.
here is their whats app number.
opera:+82.10.5426.4944
laprin: +82.109605.7812

I hope you could get a good deal:smile:

email id...