BeautyHacker

Please give your liposuction experience here (looking for lipo clinic)

They have ONE doctor and he seems to be more interested in showing off on social media than his work. Also, I have some revision work that needs to be done and submitted to be a model. They outright told me that they wouldn't chose me since it wasn't primary surgery. Why wouldn't a clinic who does good work want to show it? That plus the way the doctor behaves was a turn off. They also nickel and dime you for everything PLUS their prices are high. They seem more money motivated, not about the customer or results.

I considered and researched that and it wasn't the right fit for me. I am content on surgery in Seoul.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. Well good luck to you :smile:

20 grand and in pounds? Holy sh*t. That’s really really expensive. I thought it would be around 20 mln KRW. BTW this quote you got is from f2f consultation or an internet based quote?

If you don’t mind can you tell me your height and weight? I am 172cm, 80kg (but with more muscle and less fat) so I am afraid that maybe clinics would charge me more saying that I am too overweight.

i got quote from kakao talk . I went there 3 weeks ago for face to face consultation for rhinoplasty and forehead lifting but not for liposuction. Im also over weight hun, dont worry. Im 165cm and 69kg. I think its better if we go for liposuction in another country like Miami or other europe and its much cheaper than Korea

Oh I see. I think korean clinics give whatever price they want for people like us who are contacting through kakaotalk or similar platforms and that quoted prices tend to decrease by 1/3 or sometimes even to half during f2f consultation. So I hope we can get better price if we are in korea.

PS: you’re almost not overweight.

That's still crazy. It's almost $28,500 USD. You could get it for half that in the States or the UK.

They are doing that because some foreigners will pay it. Liposuction isn't that expensive in Seoul. Find another clinic. I don't know when you are going ashleytin, but I am going in April and I will report back to you.

If she gets 30% off it would be 20 grand. Korean clinics charge 2000-3000 usd for each part so I did some calculations and 20 mln KrW is okay price. Is it really cheaper like that in the States or UK? In my country (asian) it is super cheap like I paid 4000 usd for belly with sides and upper arm. Unfortunately my body got botched 10% on belly, 50% on arms since surgeon took only one side of fat, it wasn’t 360 lipo.

They only charge that to foreigners who don't know any better. I know that for a fact. You can see on Naver or other PS apps the prices locals pay.

Yeah, I know. I have been browsing this forum for good 3 years so got lots of information on that. Thanks anyways.

Ah thanks for your insight. I think I agree with you now

Wouldn’t it have been because you didn’t fit in with the kind of model they were looking for? Not necessarily cos of your case being a revision-surgery. Actually, my former rhinoplasty got botched and so I applied too and got a positive response for a model. Also I found the doctor quite solid. This kind of thing is very subjective.

I gave my detailed, personal reasons when asked. There were valid reasons even if you took my personal point of view out of it. Most of my reasons were factual and not subjective at all. I didn't attempt to sway anyone one way or the other.

I was botched here in the US by a doctor who did everything. I learned that the way it's done in Seoul by each doctor having a specialty is best. You didn't mention if you had the surgery done or not. But if you did, I hope it worked out well for you.

By the way, to make it clear, they told me BEFORE I submitted that if my surgeries weren't primary that I most likely would not be chosen.

This is a liposuction thread, so I would like to stay on topic. Thank you!