BeautyHacker

Please give your liposuction experience here (looking for lipo clinic)

Hi eurasianbeauty! I know this thread hasn’t been active for a while, so I’m wondering if you’ve found more clinic options for liposuction in Seoul?

Eunogo referred me to Star M and Banobagi for liposuction, but I haven’t been able to find any reviews from people who have gotten liposuction done in either clinics.

This would also be my 2nd liposuction... I got my tummy and thighs done in Taipei some years ago and the surgeon did not do a good job.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Body liposuction has been the hardest part of my research, tbh.

Right now I am still with 365mc (their prices aren't as high as I thought), BongBong and TL (good reviews on here and elsewhere).

true.... cant find much info about lipo and body fat graft in korea...
I'm planning to have lipo and BBL in korea... any clinic recommendation? seems like 365mc doesnt do fat graft

btw, is the TL plastic surgery you guys were referring is
http://www.tlplasticsurgery.com/
or
https://thelineclinic.com
?

I got kinda confused by those two...

Anyone going to korea in the end of march or in april, please feel free to contact me :smile: thanks

The first one.

• 2 weeks later...
The first clinic is usually mentioned as TLPS or TL plastic surgery. The other usually just The Line. But was also confused at first :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, this is gonna be a hodge-podge of ideas.
Have you girls looked at Misooda? It looks legit like one famous clinic is offering promos for arm lipo, torso, thigh/hip for 4.2k,5k,4.5k so like 13k then maybe just negotiate to get back/braline free?
Also, looking for models.

I googled fat transfer for BBL and learned it was made famous by a nyc doc who was performing it for a Brazilian patient. So yeah, better to do bbl in usa where jlo/beyonce/kardasians’ butts originated, lol.

But I think Usa still has the most lipo procedures anywhere. Look at realself for reviews and get free quotes from doctors if u put your info like height/weight/photos, etc.
I got a quote for 3.5k for torso but also another 3k for tightening lasers - i think Venus , which they require. Not gonna give the names of doc or clinic here as I cannot vouch for them nor am I a promoter.

Anyway, i decided to loose a few lbs for now by limiting all Grains (which is hell) and it seems to be working.

I found some reviews here https://bit.ly/2HiDXT1 and here https://bit.ly/2GZOvDb for Banobagi and Star M. You can check it out.

• 2 months later...
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has ever had lipo done at JK plastic surgery? They have some good before/afters of 360 lipo done on westerners who were pretty overweight - so I just want to know if it's a reputable company and if I should bother including them in my f2f consultations?

Also has anyone had experience with TL, pretty body clinic and Dream? So far I only really read about 365 and the line - but both of those options seem really $$$

Thank you!!!

• 1 year later...
This is good to know. I was seriously considering them because I’ve seen some very good results on other forums. But it does almost seem like a korean version of Dr. Phil for lipo.

Has anyone heard of or done any lipo at Nana? They are specialized more in facial and breast. I’ve seen good results with lipo from them but am unsure about my surgeon since there is almost no info on him than on the site. His name is Dr. Sung Seung Jeh

• 2 months later...
Hi did you go for lipo with Dr Sung SJ? I am also considering NANA for lipo but I can't find any reviews on him too. Would really appreciate if you could give me feedback! Thank you!

Hi @turnerdhr Dr Kisu Sung has a lot of background in liposuction! Any idea where to find a review? Can't seem to find any b/a photos too. Thank you!

i know he doesn't need to advertise as he's a "senior" in the industry and has pioneered many techniques for the more commercial surgeons to learn and apply in their own hospitals...