BeautyHacker

Post any lesser known clinics here

Hey guys, after browsing this sections for awhile, alot of the *popular* clinics are mentioned several times like GNG, View, Banobagi, MVP, etc. But what about the lesser known, lesser famous ones?

One of my friend got her nose done at a lesser known, local clinic in SK and it turned out real good! But she wouldn't share the name of the clinic lol go figure :angel: Just said its some clinic a bit south from the city that a local Korean friend recommended.

Maybe this thread can help shed some light on the smaller, local clinics? I personally don't know of one or haven't found one yet.. any input on here would be great! Happy sharing :biggrin:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard Opera and Marble are also quite popular with locals. I know the former is quite small and low-key, not too sure about the latter though.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm also interested in small clinics. I think most of them are hard to find because they don't really spend much money on mareketing. haha

• 2 weeks later...
I can not remember the name honestly. But I saw it on soyoung when I was originally looking for my nose revision . They have a blue logo and I hear a lot of patients go there for rhinoplasty and cooki for fc.

The really good ones don't need to spend any money on marketing, because they fill up with patients even with out it (not enough time in the day)!
I feel like Marble is only popular due to marketing, because I only saw it on 바비톡 and 강남언니 and not really anywhere else.

Oh man! It really bugs me when someone gets a successful surgery from a clinic and just won't share the name! It really shows they don't want others to have similar good results :S

I heard Nano is great for revesional nose surgery plus a more natural, straight bridge and rounded tip.