BeautyHacker

Post any lesser known clinics here

I wasn't necessarily thinking of that one, I was thinking more of some of their other pictures I had seen. So I assumed that was why the others didn't think it was a good result. And this is coming from someone who also love the super small egg-shaped look.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What someone's personal aesthetic is is exactly that - personal. Medically only the doctor can say how much bone that person has, how much can be shaved off and how much is necessary for that person to achieve their aesthetic. Before and afters only show their abilities. That may have been what she wanted.

I think it will be more helpful to take pictures of what you want to show the doctor instead of concentrating on what you do not like.

Definitely! All that matters is the patients are happy (and healthy) :smile:. I don't think that's a terrible result, but I can understand why some people would not like it. I do think there are much better places for facial contouring though.

I've made a reservation for contouring(cheekbones, side jaws) few weeks ago in Cooki ps. Since I went to several places for consultation on contouring, some famous places especially, but they don't seem to take full care for the patients since there are too many :sad:
No wonder you guys are looking for lesser known clinics here!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys! This is my experience at cooki plastic surgery. I also posted at another thread, and I thought it would be a good reference for those who are looking for a lesser-known clinic that is good at face contouring, since I've got some help from this thread also!

It's been more than 2 weeks after the operation, and much as far I am soooooo satisfied with the results!

As I said, I did cheekbones and side jaw(they seem to call it "squared jaw") contouring, to make a smooth v line from the front.
The price was reasonable to me personally, but I guess it depends.

At first, I was kind of scared of the pain, side effects, and the result. For me, it was worth to endure(It didn't hurt that much as I expected, actually). Even it has been only 2 weeks after the surgery, my face just looked like it was slim like this from the beginning! I'm just happy that my face shape is much slimmer now and it gives me a cute and soft impression and also makes me look just like my age(with all that cheekbones gone!).

To tell you guys more precisely about the surgery day, I think I was a bit sensitive since I didn't have anything to eat. As same as the consultation day, a young staff was with me the whole time to do interpretation and to let me know all the important stuff and to help me throughout the visit. I can't remember all the procedures before the operation, because the staffs were really quick to get me ready for the surgery. It was actually a relief for me cause I was so starving and wanted this to end quickly :P

After all the procedures, I met with Dr. Jung once again and he helped me to stay calm before the surgery. The surgery took about 4~5 hours I guess, and I was more nauseous than painful after it. I guess it's because I'm not really well with anesthesia. They told me to do the ice pack to get the swelling out, and I tried to get the swelling out more fast by taking a walk every day and doing the ice pack. I took out the stitches after a week, and the ones inside out another week later. Every time I visited cooki clinic, the nurses and doctor were really kind and considerate.

I kind of got close with a girl at the front desk. Her eyes were really pretty, so I asked if she had any operations, and surprisingly she said she did it at cooki clinic. Since I was interested with eyelids incision, I briefly had a consultation with the other doctor too! I didn't make a reservation or anything, but she was really kind :smile:

It was actually an amazing experience with Cooki clinic, and from this experience I realized that small clinics are actually realllllly good, better than some big ones. Even if's not Cooki ps, I personally recommend visiting a small clinic and getting a consultation.

I want to make sure that I'm not saying you should do a plastic surgery here, and I rather recommend not doing it at all if you don't find it necessary. However, for those that are really stressed out of your own face, especially for contouring, I think Cooki ps is a nice place to do it. Please give me a message if you want to ask things such as price or something. Good luck you guys for finding a place!

I’ve been browsing diligently in the Chinese forums with my subpar mandarin skills. Generally, I find the many of the “after” photos for the smaller clinics are very exaggerated and some may say botched (but were rated 5 stars by the person). I Guess the Chinese prefer more Barbie doll features, whereas this forum tends to go on the more natural side.

For example what I saw on the Chinese forums: ptosis correction was overdone resulting in a super surprised look, vline surgery where they cut off too much bone (looks so unnatural), rhinoplasty with tiplasty where the nose is so pointy (hello Pinocchio). It’s just so unnatural.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Link to Namu so young pls :smile:

Also came across some posts mentioning SM plastic surgery (SMPS) which is supposedly good for rhino? Apparently some Korean social media influencers have gotten rhino there and also some singaporeans. I can find virtually no info or reviews on this clinic outside of that though if anyone can provide more info I'd be delighted.

Here is the link to SM PS’ official website:
http://smps1004.cafe24.com/

• 8 months later...