BeautyHacker

Post any lesser known clinics here

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did your friend have done at Namu?

Did you mean a functional part in rhinoplasty? If so, they are not an otolaryngologist so wouldn’t be the best choice if you consider a functional part. They are just one of the hospitals offering all sorts of plastic surgeries so it will come down to which surgeon you choose (or are assigned to).

Ok. thank you. Do you know how they are with eyes and lip reductions?

Thank you for sharing!!

Hi guys! I'm looking for a place to do fc, and I'm interested in not-well-known places too
I'm really so stressed to see myself with cheekbones so high in the mirror.
I'm still 22, but because of this, it made me look like I was much more older.
You know when you wear glasses it makes you look like the glasses are stuffed with your cheekbones? ughh I hate it

I've come up with some list to do v-line, cheekbones and fat implant surgery in Korea.
All I've found so far was Cooki Clinic, Small Face and Hershe.

I'm going to Korea after 2 weeks for some consultation. I'll make some reviews here for the consultation!

Anyone want to recommend me some other clinics to visit for consultation?

• 1 month later...
Opera? Noooo, only if you want these results (see upload)
Screen Shot 2018-04-03 at 9.12.15 pm.png read thread
re Jayjun https://beautyhacker.com/threads/recommendations-for-eye-plastic-surgery-all-around.938042/page-4
Orientalbella said: Just had my eyes at Jayjun worst horrible experience, would not recommend it to anyone. Overprice, bad service, shady and unethical.
and Tapiocabee saids there was a death at Jayjun

Only someone who has seen the X-ray can say how much there was to remove. From the outside, the left of her face had more to take off and the after appears to show that they made it even. Her face is the way Koreans like it. They wouldn't use it as an example of their work if they didn't think it was a good result.