BeautyHacker

MVP PLASTIC SURGERY - Double eyelid revision + canthoplasty + ptosis correction

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, thanks for sharing and glad it turns out all well for you. I'm interested to do all the procedures you've gone thru, just not sure if I needed the ptosis correction. Would you please share with me the price you've paid? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi do u mind sharing your before and after photos? I’m keen to do for lateral canthoplasty! Maybe u can give me ur kakao / line? Thanks!!!! :smile:

• 1 month later...
hi every one I am going to korea for a month on july. I am highly going towards mvp. I need a revision double eyelid surgery and first time doing nose surgery. Does anyone know if mvp is good in these areas and a price would be help ful!! @Hellonina0027 please reply to my message and would love to hear your experience!

• 2 weeks later...
any B&A photos?

MissOrange, how are Dr Seo's primary nose results like? Is it more of the straight shape or with a curve at the end? And since he is more on the conservative side, i'm assuming his approach to noses will be a more natural and subtle change too?

• 2 weeks later...

Pleaseee inform me too, let me know your email and i will directly messge to you or this is my email [email protected]

I will wait your email, thanks

I had Victoria responded to my e-mail regarding the cost of All 3. She didn't want to give me the price. Can you kindly tell me the price? It would be very helpful to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Nina0027,

Thanks for posting your review, I Will be going to korea this Sunday with my kids, and will be visiting MVP
FRESH
REGEN
DAPRS

I already made appointment with all of them, hopefully I will choose the best, my main concern is flat forehead and fat or maybe sagging around my jawline and chin area, I have wide zygoma but I feel that if have fat graft on my forehead it will make my wide cheekbone less pronounced.

Anyway I keep you guys updated and if anybody wants to hangout let me know.

Hi miss orange,

First of all thanks for letting me know, and I want to use this opportunity to say hello to all of you on this forum, you guys have really helped us that are new and thinking about cosmetic surgery in Korea.

I contacted MVP they also said i need incision upper eyelid, to be honest I'm scared about that cuz it's near my eyes.

I have big eyes like Bollywood actresses so my lids are kinda heavy, I don't know how to describe it, they also wanted me to do philitrum lift, but I said no cuz of scars but I don't mind doing Cupid bow.

Anyways I will keep in touch when I arrive, by the way miss Orange, you are very beautiful and young looking for your age, I showed my daughter your picture with minimal makeup and she guessed your age to be 26 I told her you are 51 and it brought a big arguement lol, all her friends said you need to find your birth certificate because you can't be 51 hahahaha...

• 1 month later...
Hey guys, anyone know mvp contact number, i kakao them before and no reply :sad:

I have sunken face and looking old after my acculift in fresh clinic.

And I am also not happy with my double eyelid revision with april31. I see no difference.

I am considering mvp but I know they advertise a lot and i read some bad reviews about them. I think its eyelid revision. So of course i am worried.

Its really hard to find the right clinic. I hope i can be happy again after all this :,(