BeautyHacker

Double Eyelid Surgery Consultation, Clinics, and Tips

Ive only has one doctor and I provided a link to their website on the 19th post of this thread (https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/980396-double-eyelid-surgery-consultation-clinics-and-tips/page-2#post-32071146)

I remember for prom I got my hair done at a local salon but I lived in a place with 90% white people. As you can imagine, the hair turned out terrible and the hair stylist kept complaining my hair was too "slippery."
I would never get any facial surgery from anyone who does not have experience with people of my ethnicity tbh. While terrible hair for prom sucks, plastic surgery is supposed to be for forever. I strongly urge you to come to Korea (if you are East Asian) and get some consultations rather than getting more done in the States.

Girl.. I provided links to their websites. Please at least do the minimum research yourself. You can easily find their email or kakaotalk on the homepages.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top clinic?????? I think there is no such a place.
People should be careful that good or positive reviews are usually fake.
Negative reviews on USA are deleted on plastic surgery review sites. Most of those sites are there for pro plastic cosmetic surgery procedures. I been watching sites like Realself deleting negative reviews for over 1.5 decades. That is the reason why most of their procedures have high ratings. These kinds of websites are setup to promote surgery procedures. Doctors paid fees to be on those websites and they are on that websites for advertisements too..............

My surgery procedures was all botched due to this very dishonest doctor didn't put in the proper time to doing it right. I paid top dollars.
I couldn't have got it done in USA but I thought I can get better results in an Asian country than in USA In USA there is less than 5.7% Asians and this includes Pakistani and Indians.. I am still in a lot of pain.. Horrible pain and the result is very bad..... USA cost of living is much high than in Taiwan and I was charged USA price. Result is a nightmare My worst botched surgery couldn't be as bad as the actually outcome........ The doctor was arrogant after surgery........ No doctor in the USA would do surgery that way due to liability........ I asked him he didn't tell me so he is a big fraud. By not telling me when I asked him which really mean he is super money hungry. I would never given informed consent for this type of barbaric surgery in Taipei, Taiwan.... I later found out under his alias name his has a number of complaints filed against him.

Not only South Korea may not be a good place . Also there is the aftercare that you forgot to factor into the equation. Most of the time you end maybe paying more money aboard for surgery due to expensive airline ticket, hotels, food, etc............... And the worst you they charged you top dollars when they know you are from USA, Canada, Europe..... Local people in South Korea pay maybe 1/2 to 1/3 less than a foreigner in South Korea and Taiwan...
Also there is so many botched surgery even in Taiwan... The law is not on your side. Even if you sue him, you only get back what you paid for a botched surgery and on top of that a huge lawyer fee and endless pain and headaches.... Lawyers in foreign countries may not be representing you in the best way and just take your money. I was shocked that lawyers there charge more than in the USA for botched surgery cases......... WTF....
Please take my advice just do it in your home country.........
If you want to know more about my surgery experience overseas you can email me at [email protected]. I didn't know the plastic surgeon I gone to had an alias english name. Had I knew it then I could have avoided the bad surgery outcome.... He has some very bad reviews under his alias english name.........................

I can't really understand your post. Did you get your surgery in Korea or US?

Also, clinics that cater to foreigners may charge different prices but clinics that cater to Koreans usually offer the same deals since they don't have separate pricing lists (since they don't normally have foreign patients).

• 4 weeks later...
I've got to apologise to you, lemmetellu, on behalf of Jollyjollyj; here you are taking time out of your day to write such detailed responses to queries on this thread and providing us with invaluable insider insight on clinics in Seoul and Jolly barges in and straight up DEMANDS you find these contact details. Jolly, I don't know Korean either girl! Make do with Google translate instead of telling some poor stranger on the internet to get it for you like some golden retriever.

From the bottom of my heart thank you for doing this tread and helping us all out lemmetellu, we (at least some of us...) really truly appreciate it.