BeautyHacker

Does anyone have experience with Hanabi Rhinoplasty Clinic

Hello Purseforum!
I just made my account today but I have been creeping around for quite a while haha.
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about Hanabi Clinic? I haven't been able to find many reviews on Purseforum or anywhere else but I'm really interested in the clinic!
The director of the clinic dr. Chang Geun-Uck has however also been the director of Shimmian, which I heard is NOT good. His list of credentials is impressive so I'm unsure what to think about him and Hanabi..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey CuteGoyangi,

Like you, I could not find anyone on this forum who actually got their nose done at Hanabi, but I did have a positive consultation experience there if you are interested in reading (shared on my post on the front page; title starts with "Consultation Experience"). Hanabi charges a reasonable price, Dr. Chang was very knowledgeable and spoke English well, and I liked the B/A photos he shared with me at the clinic. However, I had a hard time getting the contact information of anyone there other than their marketer, Tony, who never responded to my messages or e-mails after I finished my consultation and seems quite unprofessional (he responded to a message from a girl on the Kakao nose chat with "im drinking" lol!). As someone who would not be in the country long, a responsible clinic, which includes responsive staff, is a must, so be wary of that. Another woman did manage to get the Kakao information of the clinic's manager, though, so you may have better luck there.

@AshleyLovesYou
Wow, thank you so much for your thorough and detailed reply! I have read your post and I found it very useful! I will have to get a consultation with them and see for myself, I suppose haha. And yes, I agree a resposive staff is very very important. :smile:

Hi there. Hanabi is a very interesting rhino clinic . My issue is whether his operated noses are too natural that people don't notice change? I'm judging based on the before and afters. I need osteonomy and hump reduction for a straight and slimmer nose . Like Valerie pierce's nose from gng .

Nonetheless, I will go consult in June and share my experience. His prices are slightly higher at 4k compared to opera (but I'm not impressed with opera's noses) .

@Wondermuffin
I need to have osteonomy and hump reduction as well! I have only read positive reviews about the clinic but yes the part about Shimmian threw me off as well. If you do decide to go consult with Hanabi anyway please let me know!
GNG is on the top of my list, are you going to go there for a consultation in June? If you do I would like to hear your thoughts about the clinic :smile:

Hi there, i am actually shortlisting the following clinics for rhino consultation: Opera with Dr Kwak, MVP with Dr Seo (very safe choice), Premier Clinic (very popular with the chinese), and Namu (expensive but have good results). I don't think i will have time to consult with Hanabi. Are you just consulting GNG? It seems quite expensive and many are heavily sponsored reviews on purseblog. But if you can get Valerie Pierce's nose, why not :smile:

@Wondermuffin
Wow thank you so much for telling me about these clinics and doctors! I feel like there is so many to choose from it can get overwhelming quite fast.
Yes, I suppose that's true about GNG... I will definetely check out the clinics you are going to consult with! I hope you will find a good doctor and have an amazing result! :smile:

• 1 month later...
I’m talking to Tony right now about rhino surgery at Hanabi. He mentioned that Dr Chang only does 2 surgeries a day. They have post op care, high pressure oxygen therapy and laser treatment.

He hasn’t given me a price yet but he said that rhino will be under sedation. If an anesthesiologist is needed, for very complicated cases, they will get one in. I hope this helps! He’s quite responsive!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Does this mean they don't have an inhouse anaesthesiologist? May I know who does the sedation if they don't ask for an anaesthesiologist to come in for simpler cases? Is it the doctor?

I read that it is better for clinics to have a dedicated anaesthesiologist as they would know how to monitor the amount of anaesthesia/sedation needed for safety of the patient?

Yes, they do not have an in-house anesthesiologist. I suppose the nurses/ doctor will do it? Most cases that they do, it’s only with sedation. Yeah I understand it’s safer to have an in house anesthesiologist too.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Before you pick GNG please read the real reviews by botched people on PF

Hi there, did u go and consult with Hanabi? i have a consult with them in sep but im not really sure now if i still wanna go:sad:as i cant find any review abt them