BeautyHacker

Zygoma/jaw reduction changes

Please PM Me too? Only if you're comfortable sharing of course. I'm in the midst of doing research now.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zygoma reduction is really a gamble, because it's known for its side effects of skin losing elasticity. Therefore your skin around your eyes probably started to droop down more, because it didn't have anything holding it in its place.... That's why sometimes you have to get reoperation to get rid of side effects and all that which is pretty troublesome :/

Hi, did you do zygoma reduction surgery? When do theses effects start to show? I'm 2 months post op now and very prepared for any side effects that may come but I'm not sure when it'll show. Is it around 6m - 1 year?

Thank you I advised against cheekbone and jaw. You’ll need it as you get older. Trust me. Plus you prob won’t wed a facelift if you have a wider Austin’s and jawline. Learn from my Mistakes and save yourself the suffering. I get so many messages about facial contouring regrets. I wish I had someone warning me when I had this done in 2015. It’s 2020 now and I lost so much time....