BeautyHacker

Double eyelid surgery experience at MVP Plastic Surgery

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi @Honeyjello! I am new here. Your eyes look beautiful. Can u provide information about the cost of your DES in MVP? Also, have you make appointment with Dr. Seo beforehand for the consultation? Looking forward for your reply as i am planning to do DES this November but still confused which clinic and doctor. Thank you!! :smile:

Hi @Aisbe19! I paid 1.65mil won for my surgery (do note i only got full incisional eyelid surgery and no other things like epi or ptosis done). And yes i did book a consultation beforehand with dr seo before arriving in korea.

Do more research about different clinics and the styles the clinics you are interested in can achieve, such as natural look or dolly eyes look. And try your best to consult with a few clinics to see which you prefer the most.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi guys!
I'm considering doing my first ever PS procedure hopefully in March this year. I want DES (not sure if I need epi etc) and I've been reading the threads and it seems MVP and Teium produce natural results?
I'm just wondering if theres any other recommendations for DES
Any advice is helpful! thanks guys!

Hi MissOrange. You seem knowledgeable on this area so I was wondering if you knew what the rough prices different clinics charge for DES.
Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
MVP is great at pre- and post-surgery. Ellen and Victoria are so kind. I would recommend them. They give me best price among all other clinics I have asked for quote and other I came in for consultations. Pics of 21-day post eyelid surgery ( incisional methode_ revision)

• 3 months later...
Hi, i’m 3 days post op incisional + ptosis correction at MVP with Dr.Seo
I’m so happy i found your thread.. i was so stressed since my eyes so swollen and they even ask me to come again for extra deswelling treatment tomorrow

i bought bromaline but i couldnt find any arnica cream / tablet in pharmacy i visited

the Elisabeth you guys prefers are no longer around.. it’s now thai girl with the same Elisabeth name
I found her english is not that good.. Ellen the head international manager however have the most understandable english

• 2 months later...
Hi @Stefflie is this your first eyelid surgery? How’s your recovery? Who do you recommend for consultant?

hi! Yes it’s my first ever surgery.. and my first eyelid surgery
I’m healing very well, i like my eyes now.. finally it’s not swollen anymore after almost 3 months post-op look so natural!
Hmm.. i cannot recommend anyone, i dont think one person guide me through everything, ellen is the best for english & knowledgeability.. i like the chinese translator tho.. i forgot the name, she still help me when elisabeth not around