BeautyHacker

Zygomatic reduction complication. A nightmare!

How are you doing now?

Have you looked at Dr. Mendelson in Australia? I am considering him for undereye issues (no structure there for me whatsoever) but I am trying to save up first.... anyway, it sounds like he uses a "coral bone paste" that is permanent to augment bone.
Maybe the same paste could be used on you?

Alternatively, could any of these cheek implant surgeons affix an implant to your bone?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry that happened to you. who was the surgeon? I have a friend who got the cheekbone reduction revision and she is very fine now. she was stressed out for a while but now she is really good! she's got the first reduction from the biggest clinic in Korea as well. you know there's a clinic promoting revision procedures.. you really need to research well.

This is horible! I imagine how much courage you needed to make your mind for undergoing surgery, paid your money and got such a result. Eventually plastic surgery is always risky.. Sorry for that story and hope you can find the way to fix it!
But on the same point, could you share clinic's name as you've decided to share your story here? People NEED to know which places to avoid!

• admin locked and unlocked this topic