BeautyHacker

My View Plastic Surgery Hospital Review Sept.2018

Hi hon its early to tell if its sagging. Its prolly just swelling. It will take 6 months to a year to recover from FC

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

You look amazing! I am hoping to get rhinoplasty. Could you share with us how much they had charged you? I have a similar nose as you previously had and looking to slim down my face as well.

• 1 month later...
Hi Krisven
Amazing results i have to say. You looked so beautiful now.
I will be going seoul next week, am finding a doc for acculift. I did fat grafting on my cheek last year and my face looked too wide and round. May i know who you did acculift with? Is it Dr Lee Dong Chan or Dr Lee Young?

• 3 weeks later...
h
hi krisven, compliments for the result. im also going to view by February, did you use any medical tourism or. you just went alone ? cos with medical tourism, I was offered é nights stay only in vip guesthouse

• 2 months later...
Hello Kristen, I just quickly scrolled through all the comments and your results are amazing! I didn’t think I would find a clinic I liked as much as TFD but View is starting to look really good. Is it possible for you to tell me how much you paid for everything? If you don’t want to post on here, could I kakao you?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I went to View in August of 2019 and the experience was great! I really appreciated the transportation to and from the airport. View is conveniently located by the Gangnam Station and near multiple bus stops. As far as the surgery, I had my nose bridge and tip raised and my lower chin and jaw area shaved down to a slimmer shape. I made sure that the surgeon knew that I did not want dolly/drastic change, but something that is more natural. They did a great job! I am only a few months post-op but I can see a big difference! *(First picture is a couple months after surgery, second picture is before surgery). If I ever need correctional surgery or anything else, I would definitely go to View again. The staff was super nice and accommodating and helped me with any questions I had. And they still check up on me months after the surgery!

To the OP, I am glad your surgery went well too! Your results look great!

1111.JPG 22222.JPG

• 1 month later...
My friend got her FC from Dr.Lee Dongchan who is currently in DA Plastic Surgery.

And you look really good. Great result !

• 4 months later...
Hi, Your results look so good! Thank you for sharing your experience as I am new to PS. I also would love to form Kakao groups, wondering where you find your Kakao groups? I would like to meet people who plan on getting PS in the future or had it before. Thanks!